Keep it up Taylor

suh_fan93

when did we get a pocket passer???

I don't know but what we saw today is exactly what we need to keep those running lanes open. In the past two years teams have been able to roll the dice and stuff the box to shut down the running game because they figured Martinez couldn't beat them with his arm. Well Taylor showed that this year he's a little different. And it was really interesting to listen to the national pundits, especially ESPN's Jesse Palmer, who commented after the game that he was extremely impressed about how much Taylor had improved his footwork and overall mechanics. Now Taylor simply needs to just keep doing it the right way.

• Fire 1

+1 Skers. We have clearly shown the ability to beat teams through the air. Let's hope it continues to look the way it did yesterday. Taylor looked incredible. We have a very powerful and dangerous offense. Opposing teams will have to respect us now. Big congrats to Martinez, Beck and the rest of the offense. They all look bigger, faster,.and better. The offseason work looks to have paid off.

I can't say the same great things about our defense or special teams at this point. Maybe not the defense as a whole, mostly just the defensive line. I don't know where to start, but I won't start bashing them. It was only one game, but Lord these kids have some work to do. They clearly have to get better. Strength and speed look like a real problem up front.