Keep it up Taylor

suh_fan93

I don't want to start a new topic so...

Our receivers played awesome too. They did a good job helping Martinez out whenever the passes weren't picture-perfect (which is what they're supposed to do).

We are absolutely stacked at the wide receiver position.... The depth is pretty incredible (Enunwa is a BEAST, did he ever get tackled)....

Great work by Martinez but also some very nice catches by the receivers - not a drop. Not every pass was perfectly placed but all but a couple were catchable and the receivers brought most of them in.

Absolutely!

It was simply wonderful watching our wrs "catch" the ball with ease. Wow!!

I think the more games he has and keeps his current composure, the muscle memory will kick in. He looked incredibly poised today. Went through his progressions and got it to the guys in stride, on time and in a position that they could catch. The deep ball to Bell (IIRC) was thrown perfectly even though it was incomplete. It was either going to be catch by Bell or the PI it was.

Beck blew me away. His play calling was spot on. How many backs/FB got carries? I think it was 6. Same with the receivers. It must have been double digits for the guys who caught passes. We put tons of stuff on film for future DC's to worry about. Didn't appear to be vanilla. Good IMO. We need the practice.

A few more games like today and DC's will be stupid to stuff the box.

I bagged the walk-ons last year, but they proved me wrong today ie Long, Choi and Jackson. Great job for game one.