Color of Coach's Shirts

It just kind of hit me while watching the game:

Bo wore a white shirt and our brand new Defensive Coordinator wore a Black Shirt.

I don't think a Defensive Coach should wear a Black Shirt until he has coached up his team to play like Black Shirts.....kind of a taking responsibility thing......

But - I was really happy for the kids who came together on the offensive side of the ball today - they did a great job and played as a team.

WR's that catch balls and balls put in the right place to be caught - YES!!! We had time to throw the ball - YES!!! Pretty good down field blocking - YES!!!! I couldn't keep track of all the RB's who were making good yards - YES!!

UCLA will just run through us, won't get much in the air......but I know we can outscore them.

GBR

Cool story Hansel.

Our Dcoordinator (carl) under Bo has ALWAYS worn a blackshirt. ALWAYS. Look it up. Send me a link to a photo or vid of a game that he didnt. It was an ID thing for signalers. Ive noticed guys doing signaling, offense and defense are wearing different colored shirts from the rest of the staff. I noticed more than that wearing them today.

Cool story Hansel.

Our Dcoordinator (carl) under Bo has ALWAYS worn a blackshirt. ALWAYS. Look it up. Send me a link to a photo or vid of a game that he didnt. It was an ID thing for signalers. Ive noticed guys doing signaling, offense and defense are wearing different colored shirts from the rest of the staff. I noticed more than that wearing them today.

Understand the need to identify the signal caller - Still seems wrong to use the Black Shirt symbol until the "Team" has earned it. Not a big deal for sure - just saying....

Cool story Hansel.

Understand the need to identify the signal caller - Still seems wrong to use the Black Shirt symbol until the "Team" has earned it. Not a big deal for sure - just saying....

No big. Wasnt tryin to be an ass. I think there are areas that deserve a lot of attention besides colors of coaches shirts falling in with traditions, like Taylor's great game, Brett Maher's day in la la land, and the defense finally getting a good glimpse of what needs improvement.