X's & O's With Touchdown Tommie and Others

A short video breaking down the offense as Tommie and other provide their opinions and analysis's. It's kind of funny because the guy to Tommie's left (the guy in the red Husker shirt), is a guy I use to talk football with all the time. Also, Houston Alexander is in the video gushing about the FB play and how NEB still utilizes the FB in their offense. A decent video with a lot of praise for Taylor and the offense.

http://dep0we.vzaar.me/1063539

A short video breaking down the offense as Tommie and other provide their opinions and analysis's. It's kind of funny because the guy to Tommie's left (the guy in the red Husker shirt), is a guy I use to talk football with all the time. Also, Houston Alexander is in the video gushing about the FB play and how NEB still utilizes the FB in their offense. A decent video with a lot of praise for Taylor and the offense.

Tommie is no longer in playing shape....

Tommie is no longer in playing shape....

That doesn't mean the man doesn't know his Xs and Os.

I use to talk football all the time with the guy to his left (in the red Husker shirt). Real nice guy and funny too.

I hope they do this again. It would be a great regular feature. Be even better if they could get some other former Huskers sitting at that table with Tommie and the moderator guy.

Here's another video (unrelated to Tommie) talking about the game. I didn't think this one warranted its own thread, but wanted to post it someplace.

I use to talk football all the time with the guy to his left (in the red Husker shirt). Real nice guy and funny too.

I hope they do this again. It would be a great regular feature. Be even better if they could get some other former Huskers sitting at that table with Tommie and the moderator guy.

Here's another video (unrelated to Tommie) talking about the game. I didn't think this one warranted its own thread, but wanted to post it someplace.

Welp...another guy picks the upset. Fine with me.....