Taylor Martinez Stats  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Martinez threw 23 TD passes in his first two seasons, can he match that number this year?

Taylor needs 23 more TDs to break the record. Is that why you chose that number? Nice. :thumbs:

1. Zac Taylor 45 TDs

2. Joe Ganz 44 TDs

3 Dave Humm 36 TDs

4. Jerry Tagge 32 TDs

5. Eric Crouch 29 TDs

6. Taylor Martinez 23TDs

LINK

• Fire 1
Martinez threw 23 TD passes in his first two seasons, can he match that number this year?

Taylor needs 23 more TDs to break the record. Is that why you chose that number? Nice. :thumbs:

Honestly, no. I just thought it would be neat if he threw as many TDs this year as he did his first two years combined.

That's awesome though. I think he has a real shot at owning the record this year.

A telling thing though is that there was a quote by Beck that said that he didn't know that Burkhead was out for the game until something like the middle of 2nd quarter. His gameplan was what was shown and what we ran. I think Burkhead possibly could have broken some tackles that Abdullah didn't, but there was nothing that was stopping us in the first half.

That being said I think Martinez is going to get 3 or 4 TDs tomorrow, then against Idaho State he's going to get 4 or 5. He'll have 13 by the end of the 1st half in the Wisconsin game.

13th TD- I say Wisconsin. I think it depends on how often we throw against teams such as Idaho State.

23 TDs- Yes. With his new mechanics and an athletic WR corp I see us passing more than we did last year.

70%- I said yes but i think it will be somewhere around his 70% mark. I don't know how many dropped passes we had last week but I sure did see alot of great catches on passes that weren't necessarily on the money. So what I'm saying is the WR/TE/RBs will be helping alot. Also saw him check down alot against Southern Miss which will help this percentage. But I expect his % to be around 76 by the time B1G 10 play comes and for it to drop to around 70% by end of season.