Every new topic on HuskerBoard for the next several days

knapplc

A permaban wouldn't be such a bad thing. Theres lots of better things to do than review every detail of how our defense sucks, how we got out coached, how most other middling teams seem to have way more talent than we do, did I miss anything....oh yeah, and how we once again came out flat and played uninspired and unmotivated. We make other teams offenses look brilliant. Sorry, ran out of koolaid about 4 hours ago.

Those threads were locked down when a game discussion thread was ongoing. I think there's a difference.

Over the next few days, feel free to go nuts. 'Post all the threads!!!1', you know? :P I think we're going to be pretty liberal about letting people get away with stuff. It's fine. That's the point of this friendly general reminder knapp posted. Just something to keep in mind while in the process of all that going nuts :lol:

Those threads were locked down when a game discussion thread was ongoing. I think there's a difference.

Over the next few days, feel free to go nuts. 'Post all the threads!!!1', you know? :P I think we're going to be pretty liberal about letting people get away with stuff. It's fine. That's the point of this friendly general reminder knapp posted. Just something to keep in mind while in the process of all that going nuts :lol:

I would respectfully disagree! But then ....................................

Damn, I have been in heavy combat. Seen sh#t that I could tell you and you would call me a liar! That is fine. But this game I never saw coming. In ten years ours kids will be in their teens and we will tell them about this game and they will look at us like TINFOIL HAT PEOPLE! Thankfully there is a internet to show hem this game! I still remember the Syracuse game of 1981? ( I think that was the year) That was the only game they won that year. Just so all of you know. I put 2500 down on this game and lost 2750 in total and that is just the way it is. NO reason to be mad,but maybe bring people back down to reality is all. Maybe for the next 2 weeks instead of worrying about football and players we do not know on a personal level we worry about our family.

Exactly. We had a game thread... and then 17 child threads that popped up during the game to discuss the game. I don't know why that happens, but there's no reason to have that many threads discussing the game.

It's hard to freak out when this happens every year. I'm used to it by now.

I mean, it's the same pattern ever year:

1) Coaches and players say how great they are in the pre-season, including specific things that were done in the off season that will definitely help the team (this year, we were told that all the work with the SEALS coupled with all the senior leadership totally transformed the team).

2) The team has one or two good games in the non-conference, but some games have alot of question marks (this season, it was the d-line after the first game...now it's probably the d-line and inability to tackle anyone).

3) Bo states that it was a "lack of execution" and the "other team just made more plays". I didn't actually watch the post-season presser, because honestly I have no interest in what he has to say anymore, but I'm sure he cited both.

4) The Huskers look real good against what is thought to be a really good team (last year, it was against Mich St).

5) The Huskers get blown out in at least two games (last year, it was Mich & Wisconsin).

6) The Huskers go to a meaningless bowl game that they usually win...although, the last two years they have lost.

7) Repeat

There's the script. Get used to it.

• Fire 1