Pelini's Post Game Presser

Anybody watch Taylor's post-game presser? Already posted on Huskers.com

He mentioned that tempo slowed down in the second half, and that he felt that was detrimental to the offense's success. He also mentioned that he wished he could have that 3rd and 1 playcall to Marrow back (specifically said that it was a playcall, not an audible or a read). Sound to anyone else like he was frustrated with the playcalling at times?

He did take the heat on the safety - just said it was a bad read, which was what it looked like to me.

He mentioned that tempo slowed down in the second half, and that he felt that was detrimental to the offense's success. He also mentioned that he wished he could have that 3rd and 1 playcall to Marrow back (specifically said that it was a playcall, not an audible or a read). Sound to anyone else like he was frustrated with the playcalling at times?

He did take the heat on the safety - just said it was a bad read, which was what it looked like to me.

Agree, that call sucked.

• Fire 1

I would agree with him 110%. That 3&1 was a terrible call. On a side not, mature of him to take the blaim on the safety.

That 3rd and 1 call was a killer they were beating them to the edge non stop so run it up the middle wtf??? The last couple of series were just pathetic no running plays and horrible clock management.