Sequence of Events After A Loss

walksalone

Seriously (I cant help, I easily amuse myself), Dobson has won awards for the job he is doing. We are not losing games because we're wore out in the 4th qtr. Go back to 2009 and the amount of time and plays our defensive starters had to play and were still able to perform at a high level deep into the 4th quarter of very tight games. Dobson is the least of our problems. In fact, he's not a problem at all and we're very fortunate to have him. No, Boyd Eppley is not coming back, neither is Osborne.

So you're talking about Suh? Not only did we fall apart and quit ( Michigan and last years Bowl game) but we got shoved around like rag dolls, either bad recruiting or bad strength training or both, you pick

yeah, youre right. I'm sorry. I guess it was only Suh chasing down the quarterback AND chasing 5 wides and a RB all over field for 90 plays, week in and week out. As far as falling apart and quitting, maybe the quitting part, but the falling apart part-no. Sure it's hard to stay mentally tough in the 4th qtr when youre down multiple scores and theres no sign of anything about to go right, esp during the mentally draining season those guys went through last season. They are not excuses, they are reasons.

Come on accountability you're a very bright person, are you expecting me to believe our team ( mainly both lines) are in good physical shape and not getting manhandled by top 10 teams?

DTs_zpscde0eee7.jpg

1. Official Gameday Thread Exceeds 30+ pages

2. Blame T-Mart's Throwing Motion (regardless of reason for loss)

3. Start at least 4 "Fire Bo" threads

4. Add at least 2 people to DoucheBag Hall of Fame

5. Add Ponies

6. Start at least half dozen nonsensical threads

7. Have at least 2 or 3 posters come back for an "I told you so"

8. Gif bomb said nonsensical threads

9. Issue at least half a dozen warnings for "personal attacks"

I would add:

Grossly over-react to everything that goes wrong.

Ignore what the team does right.

Blame Barney Cotton and demand he be fired.

Condemn Bo for hiring his buddies.

Predict two wins the rest of the season if we're "lucky."

:ahhhhhhhh

• 3 weeks later...