Do we have three games left that will be tougher than UCLA?

NUance

I would def toss out all rankings at any point. If a team can run and throw equally well, then yes our hands will be tied. That's the combo that has been killing us.

Not to mention since '08 we are like 15-11 on the road (including neutral field games).

And if you take out the road wins vs ISU (twice), Baylor, Minnesota, Wyoming, and Colorado, we are subpar, sub .500 on the road. That's just FWIW :/

I would def toss out all rankings at any point. If a team can run and throw equally well, then yes our hands will be tied. That's the combo that has been killing us.

Not to mention since '08 we are like 15-11 on the road (including neutral field games).

And if you take out the road wins vs ISU (twice), Baylor, Minnesota, Wyoming, and Colorado, we are subpar, sub .500 on the road. That's just FWIW :/

Appreciate the researching, but I can't stand when people adjust/alter facts in order to make a point, or relay a certain mood in their message. When it is on the road, wins are wins... Good research.... :wasted

Appreciate the researching, but I can't stand when people adjust/alter facts in order to make a point, or relay a certain mood in their message. When it is on the road, wins are wins... Good research.... :wasted

Haha it's all good in da hood :cheers That's not how I justify...that's how I avoid making bets chuckleshuffle

Word. Didn't realize it, but I was a bit of a debbie downer. I'll take this now :moreinteresting and regroup!

Haha it's all good in da hood :cheers That's not how I justify...that's how I avoid making bets chuckleshuffle

Word. Didn't realize it, but I was a bit of a debbie downer. I'll take this now :moreinteresting and regroup!

You're a good sport.... And this :moreinteresting is just awesome....

If the defense remains how it was last week, Mich and OSU are certain losses. We keep getting killed by mobile QBs, and I'm also sorry to say I think we get out coached in both.

MSU is probably a loss also, they have not lost at home since 2009, and they have better lines than we do. Our skill positions are better, but I don't have a lot of faith right now of being able to get the push on the lines.

NW could go either way, they got us last year, and we are at their house this year, and once again its a mobile QB.

Minn and Iowa I think we take care of. And who the hell knows about Wiscy, if their offense keeps up where it has been we should win, if the line coach change gets them road grading like they have for years, could be a coin flip.

If the defense remains how it was last week, Mich and OSU are certain losses. We keep getting killed by mobile QBs, and I'm also sorry to say I think we get out coached in both.

MSU is probably a loss also, they have not lost at home since 2009, and they have better lines than we do. Our skill positions are better, but I don't have a lot of faith right now of being able to get the push on the lines.

NW could go either way, they got us last year, and we are at their house this year, and once again its a mobile QB.

Minn and Iowa I think we take care of. And who the hell knows about Wiscy, if their offense keeps up where it has been we should win, if the line coach change gets them road grading like they have for years, could be a coin flip.

I think most defenses in the B1G are going to have trouble stopping us. We will be in some shootouts, but I think we find a way to win all the games but Ohio St.... Michigan St. is going to be exciting. I think their D might be overrated........

Yes FLU, you are a debbie downer. College football is way more unpredictable than the NFL and their motto is any given Sunday... To think this team, our team, can't buckle down, pull some heads out of our arses, and get some w's, at all? Then you just aren't a fan. And don't go telling me you are because you have a signed jersey, when in reality, I'll be there gameday with all my fellow 'Skers, win/lose or draw, cheering for my huskers not berating them or saying we're sliding into mediocrity, because I am a true fan. Not some pessimistic DUDE who seems to get his kicks from putting down his "team" and backing it up with "It's only cause I expect better" nonsense.

Well you know what FLU? I expect better from you.

Yes FLU, you are a debbie downer. College football is way more unpredictable than the NFL and their motto is any given Sunday... To think this team, our team, can't buckle down, pull some heads out of our arses, and get some w's, at all? Then you just aren't a fan. And don't go telling me you are because you have a signed jersey, when in reality, I'll be there gameday with all my fellow 'Skers, win/lose or draw, cheering for my huskers not berating them or saying we're sliding into mediocrity, because I am a true fan. Not some pessimistic douche who seems to get his kicks from putting down his "team" and backing it up with "It's only cause I expect better" nonsense.

• Fire 1

Yes FLU, you are a debbie downer. College football is way more unpredictable than the NFL and their motto is any given Sunday... To think this team, our team, can't buckle down, pull some heads out of our arses, and get some w's, at all? Then you just aren't a fan. And don't go telling me you are because you have a signed jersey, when in reality, I'll be there gameday with all my fellow 'Skers, win/lose or draw, cheering for my huskers not berating them or saying we're sliding into mediocrity, because I am a true fan. Not some pessimistic douche who seems to get his kicks from putting down his "team" and backing it up with "It's only cause I expect better" nonsense.

FIFY

Michigan, OSU, and MSU are definite losses in my book

Wiconsin, NW, Minnesota, & ASU won't be pushovers, either..........

Yeah, I'm a Debbie Downer, blah blah blah

Not a debbie downer. I'd say you're just skurred. It's true, there are some talented teams on our schedule and things could go either way. But remember, when they play Nebraska, those guys are going to have a talented team to face off against too.

I think Flu sees things as they are, actual real time, with past performance verified. He sees things as they most likely will go. No less a fan than anyone else, just stating his thoughts.

Others do not want to see what is in front of them, refuse to as they are fans. Neither are wrong and neither are right, only time will tell who is and we have not passed that point yet.

I felt this was going to be a bad year from the beginning. Saw some of the things that worried me in the Southern Miss game, but thought things might get better with a higher level opponent. Not so much.

I am trying very hard to believe that Bo has improved his recruiting and that we will see a upswing in defensive production. I am just not sure that it will happen this year. He has improved the offensive talent I think, so it would seem with time he can get the defense back where he once had it. But there is a talent level problem, and very little experience. That is what hurts us so badly, we have players that have not truly seen the field and a staff that is learning along with them.

I still think this is going to be a bad year in Nebraska standards, but listening to some talk about the new talent on the D side, I am hopeful we will see the improvement we all want next year. Not giving up on this year by any means, but will take it for what it is, learning.

• Fire 2

I think Flu sees things as they are, actual real time, with past performance verified. He sees things as they most likely will go. No less a fan than anyone else, just stating his thoughts.

Others do not want to see what is in front of them, refuse to as they are fans. Neither are wrong and neither are right, only time will tell who is and we have not passed that point yet.

I felt this was going to be a bad year from the beginning. Saw some of the things that worried me in the Southern Miss game, but thought things might get better with a higher level opponent. Not so much.

I am trying very hard to believe that Bo has improved his recruiting and that we will see a upswing in defensive production. I am just not sure that it will happen this year. He has improved the offensive talent I think, so it would seem with time he can get the defense back where he once had it. But there is a talent level problem, and very little experience. That is what hurts us so badly, we have players that have not truly seen the field and a staff that is learning along with them.

I still think this is going to be a bad year in Nebraska standards, but listening to some talk about the new talent on the D side, I am hopeful we will see the improvement we all want next year. Not giving up on this year by any means, but will take it for what it is, learning.

I am glad there are posters who honestly say what they think and don't fold even when a lot of people pile on them. I respect that. Just makes the conversation interesting for me. We may lose 3 or even 4 games this year but I predict we will improve noticeably. I look at this as a learning year as well. As long as there is progress I enjoy watching it.

I have trouble predicting any losses for us, have always had that problem. I would say the teams harder than UCLA are Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin and Michigan St. in that order. Maybe in the face of all logic I still think we have a shot at the B1G championship and until I can deny it no longer that's my story.