New $84 Million College of Business at UNL

Really? I may just be grumpy because I went through engineering and Ag colleges but I always thought the Business College had some of the nicer facilities on campus as it is. I guess they are probably due though, engineering and physics have had their upgrades. Wonder when they will finally get to architecture and the teaching college?

Really? I may just be grumpy because I went through engineering and Ag colleges but I always thought the Business College had some of the nicer facilities on campus as it is. I guess they are probably due though, engineering and physics have had their upgrades. Wonder when they will finally get to architecture and the teaching college?

I dont know if youll see much happen to architecture besides maybe renovation. That building and how they combined the two with the glass windows is pretty renowned in the architecture realm, I've heard. They just replaced all of those windows this past summer, which I'm sure was quite expensive.

From what I've heard it needed some serous renovations. Couple years back there were stories about some students final projects getting ruined because it rained and the roof leaked all over them. It's a historically nice building and I want them to keep it, seems like they tear everything down now, but it's defiantly seen better days.