*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Woman buried alive after worst first date ever LINK

It later emerged that El Houari was an undiagnosed diabetic and had been in a diabetic coma when she was placed in the makeshift grave.

So, if your date collapses just bury her in the garden. What's a fella to do, anyway? :lol:

t-shirt-md.gif

Sound Activated Illuminated T-Shirt

This T-Shirt has a built-in graphic equalizer panel that is sound sensitive - a T-Qualizer if you will. As the music beats, or people talk, the shirts equalizer lights up to the beat of the music. Great for concerts, raves, parties etc. Our t-SHIRT is made from 100% cotton. It has a fully functional EL (Electro Luminenscence) panel with a battery pack that snuggles discretely into a pocket inside the shirt. The end result is an awesome sound sensitive music T-Shirt that commands attention. Each frequency of music will activate a different equalizer bar, just like the equalizer on your home stereo! LINK

This is pure awesomeness! :lol:

Man hides in teen's closet for 5 days; mom unaware LINK

I think that closet wasn't the only thing he was getting into. #NaughtyTeenageGirls

:lol:

Was it Dwight Howard?

It WAS! And he had an awesome disguise as a short, chubby white guy. :lol:

My girlfriend had another interview this morning... keeping my fingers crossed!!

Teacher, right? She'll catch on somewhere, eventually. Just hope it's close to where you live. Good luck to her! :lol: