*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

1,500 Bricks Of Heroin Seized At House Owned By Former Steeler

Two men were arrested at the house, and police seized 1,500 bricks of heroin, 16 guns, $100,000 in cash, two luxury cars, jewelry, and a live chicken. Live chicken!

Isn't the chicken there as a warning to the occupants on the heroin concentration level...chickens have a lower herion tolerance and so when the chicken dies, that's the sign to "GTFO"? chuckleshuffle

1,500 Bricks Of Heroin Seized At House Owned By Former Steeler

Two men were arrested at the house, and police seized 1,500 bricks of heroin, 16 guns, $100,000 in cash, two luxury cars, jewelry, and a live chicken. Live chicken!

Isn't the chicken there as a warning to the occupants on the heroin concentration level...chickens have a lower herion tolerance and so when the chicken dies, that's the sign to "GTFO"? chuckleshuffle

Or pitbull food. :lol:

Scientists in Australia tagged a healthy 9-foot great white shark as part of program to track these animals. Four months later they found the tracking device washed up on a beach. Somethingsomething really bighad eaten this apex predator. But what creature could dine on such ferocious prey? LIN

Watch the video in that article.

It wasn't the Kraken. It wasn't Godzilla. And it wasn't even a rabid killer whale. The mysterious animal that had killed and eaten the 9-foot great white shark and had stumped scientists turned out to be a super predator feared by even apex predators like the great white shark. So what was it?

According to the researchers who investigated the puzzling case, it was a "colossal cannibal great white shark." LINK

Whoa, a colossal cannibal great white shark. If only Peter Benchley had known about these monsters. :lol:

Just had some excitement- a prairie dog got into our shop area and foiled the attempts of 4 grown men to scoot it out the door for about 20 minutes. Never dealt with PD's much but this one seemed pretty darned stupid. We would get him near the door poking him with sticks and stuff but he kept running back deeper into the building. Nearest colony I know if is probably a 1/4 mile away so I don't know what this guy was doing in our neighborhood. Oh well....fun at work.

Just had some excitement- a prairie dog got into our shop area and foiled the attempts of 4 grown men to scoot it out the door for about 20 minutes. Never dealt with PD's much but this one seemed pretty darned stupid. We would get him near the door poking him with sticks and stuff but he kept running back deeper into the building. Nearest colony I know if is probably a 1/4 mile away so I don't know what this guy was doing in our neighborhood. Oh well....fun at work.

it took 4 grown men to get him out the door, and the pd is stupid?

• Fire 2

I don't claim the four to be mensa cadidates......but the varmint was not helping matters.

I don't claim the four to be mensa cadidates......but the varmint was not helping matters.

That, and you probably weren't too anxious to pick the little fella up. One janitor with a broom would have had an easier job of it. :lol: