*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I've thought about going to two monitors at work. Anyone here do that? LINK

We recently all got new widescreens. One guy in my office has dual screens and he doesn't seem to like it very much

Maybe I should go dual screen with one devoted solely to HB. Yeah, that would *really* help out my productivity. :lol:

I've thought about going to two monitors at work. Anyone here do that? LINK

You get spoiled very quickly. It really helps get things done a lot faster.

Then you can spend the extra time you saved on HB. Win-win.

Yeah, I was actually thinking about keeping my email app open all the time on one, and maybe a spreadsheet I use to track stuff, and some templates I use everyday.

Me and the wife had some imteresting urine tests today. I peed clean so i finally landed a real career. When she peed we found out a little babay is on the way

Congratulations! On the job, and especially on the new offspring!

Apparently there is a guy dressing up as a clown (similar to Pennywise from It) and walking around being creepy and scaring people in a British town.

Made me think of Killer Klowns from Outer Space, which I thought was pretty scary as a kid. Just looked at the pics of the Klowns from KKFOS, and they are just goofy looking.

/end random clown rant

Apparently there is a guy dressing up as a clown (similar to Pennywise from It) and walking around being creepy and scaring people in a British town.

Made me think of Killer Klowns from Outer Space, which I thought was pretty scary as a kid. Just looked at the pics of the Klowns from KKFOS, and they are just goofy looking.

/end random clown rant

Insane-Clown-Posse-300-x-300.jpg