*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Do any of you have the Esquire channel now?

I watched their show Knife Fight last night. It was pretty cool. It felt like a lot more fun than most cooking competitions.

I'm watching The Getaway right now. It's a show where a different celebrity takes a tour of a their favorite city to show off the food, drinks, sights, etc. This first episode is Joel McHale in Belfast, Northern Ireland. He was just tossing back some different whiskies. One was $120 per glass. It's making me thirsty!

Do any of you have the Esquire channel now?

I watched their show Knife Fight last night. It was pretty cool. It felt like a lot more fun than most cooking competitions.

I'm watching The Getaway right now. It's a show where a different celebrity takes a tour of a their favorite city to show off the food, drinks, sights, etc. This first episode is Joel McHale in Belfast, Northern Ireland. He was just tossing back some different whiskies. One was $120 per glass. It's making me thirsty!

sounds like you have a really good cable provider.

I didn't think people were honestly that vain. Her blog post read like they're straight out of GTA IV. Bitch is crazy!

Did you check the links to her books on Amazon? Her books star herself as the main character. And to get pissed because a guy broke it off after 2 dates, wtf?

I didn't think people were honestly that vain. Her blog post read like they're straight out of GTA IV. Bitch is crazy!

Did you check the links to her books on Amazon? Her books star herself as the main character. And to get pissed because a guy broke it off after 2 dates, wtf?

Self centered... The "How dare he break it off with ME!? I have a condo, and two books!?" Wow stuck up a little?

From Amazon "I would rather have a glass rod shoved up my urethra and smashed with a hammer then read one more page of this garbage. How narcissistic do you have to be to self-publish two memoirs by age 26 without having done anything of note?"

My Prime account lets me read some of her "Memoir", and this guy is pretty much right on..

lesson here: do not date girls with blogs.

Never seen a girl in more need of a good ole donkey punch! Any volunteers?

And it's not just that she publicly shamed the guy on her blog. She forwarded sexts to his boss. Granted, the dude was stupid for exposing himself like that. (yes, pun) But that's still pretty low of her to f#*k him over like that. The chick is bad news. She deserves to get falcon punched. Repeatedly. :lol: