Funniest Play of the Season: Kenny Helps Rex

Bowfin

Did anybody else laugh themselves silly during Rex Burkhead's first touchdown run of the Idaho State game? In particular, when Kenny Bell ran out in front of Rex and then motioned for Burkhead to follow him into the end zone?

Kenny and Enunwe are very good receivers, and (I think) some of the best blockers at their position in college football. However, I think Rex pretty much had figured out where he was going to go by the time Kenny took over directing the play. Not dissing Kenny, it just looked hilarious. Of course, part of that comes from my son using his South Park voice saying, "Oh my God! It's Kenny! Kenny's trying to help Rex score a touchdown!" when it was happening.

• Fire 2

The Kenny play was hilarious. I suspect it was meant to be funny. Bell strikes me as a bit of a joker. Good stuff.

Jamal, well, that was a great run. Sideways for 200 yards to gain 4. But damn, he looked good doing it. In the right situation, he breaks that and hits 6. Good to see a man with moves like that, and I think we'll see good things on his returns. Elusive indeed.

The Kenny play was hilarious. I suspect it was meant to be funny. Bell strikes me as a bit of a joker. Good stuff.

Jamal, well, that was a great run. Sideways for 200 yards to gain 4. But damn, he looked good doing it. In the right situation, he breaks that and hits 6. Good to see a man with moves like that, and I think we'll see good things on his returns. Elusive indeed.

At some point Jamal needs to know there's a limit to the shiftiness. Most great runs come off one or two moves accompanied by good blocking. If Turner spent more time going north/south he could maybe get 15-20 yards instead of only getting four.

Although it was at the end of the play, I enjoyed when Kenny jumped over the Arkansas State bench/fence and motioned to the crowd. That kid seems to have his priorities in line, and truly enjoys the game of football, feeding off of the crowd. He is also humble, in an interview last year -can't remember which game - he was brushing off the questions, trying to have the interviewer talk to Stanely Jean-Baptiste instead.