Hello Huskers!!!

I think everyone is being a little too nice. After I personally was a witness to how we were treated in Madison last year, I hope you lose by 40 and have a long miserable ride back home! I never had a problem with Wisky before that game but I will always remember how classless of a fan base you are! Although you will enjoy the atmosphere, the history, the tradition and the class of the Husker faithful! We are and always will be the REAL BIG RED! You win a couple conferense championchips and thing that your a perenial power...couldnt be further from the truth! Good luck but not really! GBR!

3596_zps57ea9ed9.gif

that gif is effing hilarious. something like that happened to my sister at adventureland. she was trying to exit through one of those turn-styles and could not get it to budge. she kept pushing harder and harder until she looked over and a kid's head was stuck. unbeknownst to her, she was trying to crack it like a walnut. poor kid, had to have his and my dad wedge he head out. he never made a sound.

• Fire 1

I think everyone is being a little too nice. After I personally was a witness to how we were treated in Madison last year, I hope you lose by 40 and have a long miserable ride back home! I never had a problem with Wisky before that game but I will always remember how classless of a fan base you are! Although you will enjoy the atmosphere, the history, the tradition and the class of the Husker faithful! We are and always will be the REAL BIG RED! You win a couple conferense championchips and thing that your a perenial power...couldnt be further from the truth! Good luck but not really! GBR!

Wowsers.

Chill dude. It's not like you went there and had "piss balloons" thrown at you.

We will beat them on the field with superior talent, and in the stands with a superior fan base!

I understand where both of you are coming from as I was in Madison as well for the game.

Here is the deal though, I'll shake your hand if we lose and keep our fan base's reputation in high regards, but make no mistake it isn't because I want to or would like to.

Bottom line, we HAVE to beat these guys and I want it done by a considerable margin to leave little doubt.

THIS..excatly this

I love the arrogance of some Husker fans. It's one of the main things that sometimes make me feel so unlike the majority of this fanbase. Those of you who think that traveling fans don't come here and experience the same type of a$$hole$ you see at other Universities, well you are just plain ignorant and need to get outside the house a bit more. Every fan base has dips$&ts running around. If we judged entire fan bases on those dumbasses, then every fan base would be considered rude. Nebraska has great fans, devoted fans, not so devoted fans, and fans that enjoy pooping on the opposing fans good times. Same as every other fuk'n University in this country. Get over yourselves.

My experience being out and about during years of Husker games has been we do have those fans, but in general we have fewer of them and they're usually not as extreme as some schools have. We don't have the market cornered on great fans (overall) by any means, but I do think it's more than a myth and it's something to be proud of and to maintain.

Edit - And I'm not supporting the saying of "greatest fans in football" by any means. Just that overall, we have very good fans and the reputation is deserved.

I love the arrogance of some Husker fans. It's one of the main things that sometimes make me feel so unlike the majority of this fanbase. Those of you who think that traveling fans don't come here and experience the same type of a$$hole$ you see at other Universities, well you are just plain ignorant and need to get outside the house a bit more. Every fan base has dips$&ts running around. If we judged entire fan bases on those dumbasses, then every fan base would be considered rude. Nebraska has great fans, devoted fans, not so devoted fans, and fans that enjoy pooping on the opposing fans good times. Same as every other fuk'n University in this country. Get over yourselves.

Please tell me how it is arrogant for us to ask our fans to treat a pleasant poster with respect?

Please tell me how it is arrogant for us to ask our fans to treat a pleasant poster with respect?

tumblr_mazolpSSkk1rp77q4.giftumblr_mazomeTHG41rp77q4.gifwhat.gif

• Fire 1

Wowsers.

Chill dude. It's not like you went there and had "piss balloons" thrown at you.

We will beat them on the field with superior talent, and in the stands with a superior fan base!

I understand where both of you are coming from as I was in Madison as well for the game.

Here is the deal though, I'll shake your hand if we lose and keep our fan base's reputation in high regards, but make no mistake it isn't because I want to or would like to.

Bottom line, we HAVE to beat these guys and I want it done by a considerable margin to leave little doubt.

As a student, very little is expected of me as far as bring cordial. I will be nice so long as I don't hear much from these opposing fans. However, EZ and I had the same experience in Madison last year, so I know he'd back me up on this: If some loud mouth Badger wants to get lippy, I'll make them cry like we did last year.

That being said, I hope you enjoy Lincoln. Go Big Red!

• Fire 1