Too Early To Worry About OSU?

Flood

Not at all. If you are making the trip you should already have tried on body armor and packed fake license plates.

http://www.bearinsider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

http://ucf.rivals.com/forum.asp

Go look to see how OSU fans treated other teams.

I will say this, there are 4 sets of fans OSU fans don't like. 2 of them are due to arrogance, and the other two are due to how OSU fans were treated.

The first two are Michigan and Notre Dame. The latter two are Wisconsin and Penn State.

Not at all. If you are making the trip you should already have tried on body armor and packed fake license plates.

http://www.bearinsid...display.php?f=7

http://ucf.rivals.com/forum.asp

Go look to see how OSU fans treated other teams.

I will say this, there are 4 sets of fans OSU fans don't like. 2 of them are due to arrogance, and the other two are due to how OSU fans were treated.

The first two are Michigan and Notre Dame. The latter two are Wisconsin and Penn State.

Well the first two are not liked by any fanbase in the country. Can you blame us?

PSU throws piss balloons and treat opposing fans like garbage.

I had no problems at Camp Randall. Some of the Wisky students around me were kinda cool. I was in a OSU section though.

Call me a koolaid sippin, scarlet glasses wearin sunshine pumper if you want but the only thing that concerns me about playing tOSU is Braxton being mobile. That may present some challenge but, other than that, I don't feel they are worthy to sniff our jockstraps. We control our own destiny in the B1G this season. We have the highest powered and most explosive offense and our D has proven to be much more than serviceable when they decide to. The Huskers will win, it just depends if we choose to beat Ohio State or if we choose to beat ourselves.

Call me a koolaid sippin, scarlet glasses wearin sunshine pumper if you want but the only thing that concerns me about playing tOSU is Braxton being mobile. That may present some challenge but, other than that, I don't feel they are worthy to sniff our jockstraps. We control our own destiny in the B1G this season. We have the highest powered and most explosive offense and our D has proven to be much more than serviceable when they decide to. The Huskers will win, it just depends if we choose to beat Ohio State or if we choose to beat ourselves.

well said. one thing i have noticed about braxton, he is prone to mistakes. we have to pressure him and capitalize on his mistakes.

And Coqui we did treat Texas fans like Sh1t even though we had zero history with them(That was a different world in 2005)

but isn't that something that should endear us to Cornhusker fans? :hookerhorns

No we treated Texas fans like crap because they are stuck up elitist, almost like SCUM fans. They talked all kinds of smack before hand and looked down on us because we wear game jerseys instead of ugly orange polos

Nothing wrong with this, and ironicly it's how most tosu fans probably feel. We have beaten ourselves all year with stupid penalties and poor tackling. If we clean that garbage up, at night I. The shoe we win this.

Nothing wrong with this, and ironicly it's how most tosu fans probably feel. We have beaten ourselves all year with stupid penalties and poor tackling. If we clean that garbage up, at night I. The shoe we win this.

i agreed with what jjhusker said, except the jock strap quip. i think osu has a pretty good team and a great (*shudder*) coach.

Vey concerned. We do not have a good track record for night games, night games on the road, night games on the road vs. a ranked opponent, night games on the road vs. a ranked opponent with a mobile QB in arguably the most intimidating stadium in college football.

Our defense is still suspect. They were getting shredded by a RSF QB until half. The offense still has consistency issues. I think we can make it a game but am expecting a loss. Hoping we just don't get embarrassed.

Hey, no reason to be so down! We play really well on the road under Pelini. This is what makes good teams. Rising up to the challenge. You wouldn't want to play Idaho St every week right? Don't sell the Huskers short.

I have always been worried about losing since Osborne retired. :lol:

If we play like the first half, we lose. Play like the second half, we have a good chance to win it.

Offensively I think they have that confidence that they know they can get it done.

Defensively that hasn't seemed to be there, till this last half of this last game. Maybe they are starting to get the scheme down a little better. I still saw some times where they were having to tell each other where they were supposed to be, but man they looked great the second half.

GBR!!!