Why So Excited?

HuskerBCS

Second, because we won. A**hole.

You've been reported to mods. Have a great day!

Don't be a baby. Especially when your contributions seem to revolve around pooping in everyone's Wheaties.

No one is forcing you to read my posts. If you wanna live in you're fantasy world and think the Huskers are improving, more power to ya!

No one is forcing you to read a post of someone calling you an a-hole. Yet you go crying to the mods.

It's the topic I created, obviously Im going to read the responses. I didn't come in here attacking anyone on this board. I don't appreciate being attacked. This is a message board, you guys need to relax.

It's the topic I created, obviously Im going to read the responses. I didn't come in here attacking anyone on this board. I don't appreciate being attacked. This is a message board, you guys need to relax.

lmao. We just got a big win. You decide to sh#t in everyone's Wheaties. What the f#*k do you expect? If you're gonna get butthurt over someone calling you an a-hole, then I don't know what to tell you. Good thing you're not one of the players out on the field.

Cornhusker-N-Texas: I misread your post to a degree. I see the point you were making, (although, I do actually stand by what I said) but my tone was improper. I missed the fact you were responding to a negative person at first, so I incorrectly applied that negativity to your post. Sorry if it seemed combative.

BUT...I do think people forget things like Tom's run of bowl futility, endless Oklahoma losses, ect. The 90's (the MID 90's, to be more accurate) were only a fraction of his entire coaching timeline. And allll those disappointing losses led up to the glory years. Just worth remembering I think. Patience is a virtue that is often rewarded.

Thanks for the apology. I was responding to the negative nelly. I totally agree with your entire statement and I think in principle, you agree with mine. We need to continue to win ball games, if we don't, Tom Osborne(or whoever the AD is) will make a change if it is needed. When I was growing up, my dad said the same stuff. Oklahoma always got most of the talent and whiners would write in after every OK loss and say we needed to fire TO. He could go 10-2 and there would be a call for his head.

I have plenty of patience, TO taught all of us over the age of 35 plenty of patience. BUT....

Having a poorly performing team (like Alabama was under Shula) is not going to be acceptable for fans, and it won't be ok.

again, I think we completely agree.

Example:

A 7-5 team that is fighting and scrapping but lost 4 games by a total of 10 points(and was showing discipline) is not going to get Bo fired if we have the right AD picked.

BUT 7-5 or 6-6 for a couple of years around this program is not going to be ok, though.