The last time I comment on Badger Fan

I'll admit I went into the game with a still bad taste in my mouth about my experience in Madison. On a sidenote, I've never spoken to a single fan who attended that game that didn't have the same experience. Anyway, I was interested to see how the experience went this time at home. It didn't take long to have the "gentleman" in front of us standing up and waving his arms in our faces as Wisconsin scored. Time and time again he proceeded with this and time and time again I was afraid the dude in front of us was going to lay him out. But, he never did...and I left last night with the same impression. Badger fan is probably a decent person to hang out with on a Friday night as I witnessed this week, but, when it comes to being classless come game time...they win the top award.

Of course we have our sour grapes as well. The d******d in upper level sec. 35 yelling out f-bombs the whole first half needs a foot in your mouth. If youre reading this, you know who you are. You was going to get a talking to after one more (my wife had held me back to that point), but for some reason your alcohol mustve finally worn off and it shockingly stopped. My and others' 4 year old kids dont need to hear that crap. Grow up or get out of our stadium.

• Fire 4

Wisconsin fans are kind of sad. They have had recent success and its like a kid with a new toy. The term "act like you have been there" doesn't really compute for them.

Best quote of the weekend came from the sidetracks lady...guy gets on stage Friday night and holds up a B1G champ ring and says "I just wanted to show you what one of these looks like" she replies, if you have some extra time this weekend we've got a few trophies in the building down the street we would like to show you as well...

• Fire 5

Of course we have our sour grapes as well. The d******d in upper level sec. 35 yelling out f-bombs the whole first half needs a foot in your mouth. If youre reading this, you know who you are. You was going to get a talking to after one more (my wife had held me back to that point), but for some reason your alcohol mustve finally worn off and it shockingly stopped. My and others' 4 year old kids dont need to hear that crap. Grow up or get out of our stadium.

You know, I do agree with you but at the same time, a 4 year old, sitting in the stands is going to hear stuff, over and over. There probably is not much you can do about that.

Plus, lets face it, a 4 year old seeing his Dad start a fight and win or get his ass kicked probably isn't the best thing either.

Its just a tough call on the entire thing.

• Fire 3

Wisconsin fans are kind of sad. They have had recent success and its like a kid with a new toy. The term "act like you have been there" doesn't really compute for them.

Best quote of the weekend came from the sidetracks lady...guy gets on stage Friday night and holds up a B1G champ ring and says "I just wanted to show you what one of these looks like" she replies, if you have some extra time this weekend we've got a few trophies in the building down the street we would like to show you as well...

Epic. Exactly. You know, big black ones with crystal balls on them. Couldnt wear'em on your finger tho.