The last time I comment on Badger Fan

Of course we have our sour grapes as well. The d******d in upper level sec. 35 yelling out f-bombs the whole first half needs a foot in your mouth. If youre reading this, you know who you are. You was going to get a talking to after one more (my wife had held me back to that point), but for some reason your alcohol mustve finally worn off and it shockingly stopped. My and others' 4 year old kids dont need to hear that crap. Grow up or get out of our stadium.

You know, I do agree with you but at the same time, a 4 year old, sitting in the stands is going to hear stuff, over and over. There probably is not much you can do about that.

Plus, lets face it, a 4 year old seeing his Dad start a fight and win or get his ass kicked probably isn't the best thing either.

Its just a tough call on the entire thing.

No ones talking about fight. It's about telling the person to knock it off. It wouldnt be the first time I've had to do something like that. There's no place for it. I can guarantee that 99% of the people in the area would have taken my side of the deal. I'm guessing it already came to that, which is why it suddenly stopped. I could easily sense people were getting tired of it, as was I explaining to my kid why that guy back there keeps saying a bad word every 5 seconds. It's not a tough call. It's a no-brainer. There is no need for that crap, ANYWHERE. The guy was a drunk loser. Not only do kids not need to hear it, but nobody needs to listen to it. Like I said, grow up, or get out of our stadium.

Of course we have our sour grapes as well. The d******d in upper level sec. 35 yelling out f-bombs the whole first half needs a foot in your mouth. If youre reading this, you know who you are. You was going to get a talking to after one more (my wife had held me back to that point), but for some reason your alcohol mustve finally worn off and it shockingly stopped. My and others' 4 year old kids dont need to hear that crap. Grow up or get out of our stadium.

You know, I do agree with you but at the same time, a 4 year old, sitting in the stands is going to hear stuff, over and over. There probably is not much you can do about that.

Plus, lets face it, a 4 year old seeing his Dad start a fight and win or get his ass kicked probably isn't the best thing either.

No ones talking about fight. It's about telling the person to knock it off. It wouldnt be the first time I've had to do something like that. There's no place for it. I can guarantee that 99% of the people in the area would have taken my side of the deal. I'm guessing it already came to that, which is why it suddenly stopped. I could easily sense people were getting tired of it, as was I explaining to my kid why that guy back there keeps saying a bad word every 5 seconds. It's not a tough call. It's a no-brainer. There is no need for that crap, ANYWHERE. The guy was a drunk loser. Not only do kids not need to hear it, but nobody needs to listen to it. Like I said, grow up, or get out of our stadium.

we do need to self monitor our own fans. The only worse then being a Badger fan is having our own fans act the same. I am sure that our visitors from Wisconsin were treated with the upmost respect as most Nebraskans hold themselves to a high behavior standard.

I have yet to hear a good story about a Wisconsin fan. I agree with what someone said up top - I ran into some downtown and they were genuinely decent people. Come game time though something snaps.

Good news is, as long as they don't make it to the B1G championship game, we won't have to play them the next two years.

we do need to self monitor our own fans. The only worse then being a Badger fan is having our own fans act the same. I am sure that our visitors from Wisconsin were treated with the upmost respect as most Nebraskans hold themselves to a high behavior standard.

You are correct, after the game I was telling every Badger fan I saw on the way to my car was good game and have a safe ride home. No need to be hostile towards another team's fan base just because some of theirs treated us badly.

It didn't take long to have the "gentleman" in front of us standing up and waving his arms in our faces as Wisconsin scored. Time and time again he proceeded with this and time and time again

So what you're saying is....he stood up, cheered and celebrated when his team was playing well?

tumblr_m76r8wfnE11qlkimh.png

It didn't take long to have the "gentleman" in front of us standing up and waving his arms in our faces as Wisconsin scored. Time and time again he proceeded with this and time and time again

I don't believe that's how I described it, was it?

So what you're saying is....he stood up, cheered and celebrated when his team was playing well?

tumblr_m76r8wfnE11qlkimh.png

I was in Lincoln on friday and my feeling is this:

Older Wisconsin fans are pretty good. Nice, like to talk football and know that being a jerk doesnt get them anywhere. I had a good conversation with a few guys in their mid 50's. We joked back and forth and went on our way.

Later that night at another bar, about 10-12 early 20's college students were cursing at everyone and when i tried to have a conversation, they told me to F-off. One guy had a conversation but for the most part they were jerks.

That being said, i bet Nebraska fans are that way too. In general, my kind(mid 20's) think they/we know all and can be disrespectful...

I am assuming most people had to deal with young a-holes.

I grew up hating packer fans as well... Packer/badger fans are horrible for the most part from all my experiences.

Wisconsin fans are kind of sad. They have had recent success and its like a kid with a new toy. The term "act like you have been there" doesn't really compute for them.

That's essentially what Tom Osborne had to say about Wisconsin fans last year.

Although he had a more eloquent way of saying it. If that's possible.

Wisconsin fans are kind of sad. They have had recent success and its like a kid with a new toy. The term "act like you have been there" doesn't really compute for them.

you do realize that you rushed the field when you beat us last season right? I always love holier than tho fans, especially when they come from ohio.

Only because we hate your fan base almost as much as we hate Meatchicens now so we like to rub your face in it. Besides, rushing the field pale in comparison to watching Wisconsin fans heckle and throw beer on an elderly couple from Ohio when I was there...very classy.