U SUCK THIS WEEK!

1) Arkansas, You have Aggie fans believing they can beat Alabama now!

2) West Virginia and Baylor defense. I watched more blown coverages in that game. You could have stuck 40 year old men in that game that were disciplined and the score would of been lower!

3) Detroit lions special teams! But I am really Happy they suck! Go VIKES!

4)Murphy! If you do not know who Murphy is look him up! He seems to show up at Nebraska games!

5) Dallas Cowboys! Really you let the bears come into your house and do that to you! Go vikes! OOh wait Bill Callahan is involved with Dallas. No wonder they suck!

6) Washingtons offensive line against Stanford! They sucked!

7) Stanfords QB with all that time to throw and SUCKED!

8) Wisconsin fans complaining that Husker fans were to NICE! REALLY? Lincoln journal star for reference!

9) New Orleans Saints! Go Vikes!

10) tattoos! Ohio State can tell us about that!

Pretty weak week for sucking! Kind of like the Big Ten Football confernce!

1) Arkansas, You have Aggie fans believing they can beat Alabama now!

2) West Virginia and Baylor defense. I watched more blown coverages in that game. You could have stuck 40 year old men in that game that were disciplined and the score would of been lower!

3) Detroit lions special teams! But I am really Happy they suck! Go VIKES!

4)Murphy! If you do not know who Murphy is look him up! He seems to show up at Nebraska games!

5) Dallas Cowboys! Really you let the bears come into your house and do that to you! Go vikes! OOh wait Bill Callahan is involved with Dallas. No wonder they suck!

6) Washingtons offensive line against Stanford! They sucked!

7) Stanfords QB with all that time to throw and SUCKED!

8) Wisconsin fans complaining that Husker fans were to NICE! REALLY? Lincoln journal star for reference!

9) New Orleans Saints! Go Vikes!

10) tattoos! Ohio State can tell us about that!

Pretty weak week for sucking! Kind of like the Big Ten Football confernce!

I hate Dallas. Pro version of UT. I like the Lions though. Suh is there. Barry Sanders was there. I could live with the Vikes finally winning a SB.

I don't know who this Murphy is so I googled him/her. All I got back was Murphy's Law, which may work well for us in the Wiscy game but not so much for the Ohio State game

Murphy is a guy us Infantry hate. Things can be going so well in combat and Murphy shows up. Then all hell breaks loose! Hopefully Murphy does not show up in the Ohio State game. Unless to visit Ohio St! Murphy visited Rex last Saturday! I hate Murphy and would slit his throat in a heart beat. Problem is I have met him and killed him. He just keeps popping back up like Freddy Krueger!