Ohio St. sanctions

The only hardware they are allowed to take home this year is a division trophy. It is possible this year for a team to not be crowned division champion, but still win the conference.

Well actually they can't win the conference because they can't play in the conference title game.

The only hardware they are allowed to take home this year is a division trophy. It is possible this year for a team to not be crowned division champion, but still win the conference.

Well actually they can't win the conference because they can't play in the conference title game.

I think he meant it's possible for tOSU and Penn St to win the divisions, but since neither of them can go to the CCG you'd have the 2nd place teams from each division playing for the CCG.

Hence a team that didn't win their division winning the CCG.

I think he meant it's possible for tOSU and Penn St to win the divisions, but since neither of them can go to the CCG you'd have the 2nd place teams from each division playing for the CCG.

Hence a team that didn't win their division winning the CCG.

I think he means just OSU, PSU is in the same division (Leaders) as OSU so they couldn't both win their division...I think the original post was just saying that Wisconsin (for example) could come in 2nd in their division, still go to the CCG and win the conference even though they didn't even win their division...

To answer all the questions

We are banned from postseason for one year (this year)

We can not go the Championship or the B1G championship

We cannot be ranked in the coaches poll

We can and are ranked in the ap poll

We CAN win our division title and trophy

We CAN win the ap NC but would doubt that would ever happen