Ohio St. sanctions

I think Buckeyes are banned from playing in the Indianapolis title game and a bowl as part of sanctions, but tOSU is still eligible to receive a Leaders trophy this season?

Another question......... only one year sanctions?

Yes. They are banned from the B1G title game and any bowl game. Not sure about the trophy. I think it is a 2 year ban.

I think Buckeyes are banned from playing in the Indianapolis title game and a bowl as part of sanctions, but tOSU is still eligible to receive a Leaders trophy this season?

Another question......... only one year sanctions?

Yes. They are banned from the B1G title game and any bowl game. Not sure about the trophy. I think it is a 2 year ban.

I'm pretty sure they can get the outright trophy for winning their division, just cant go to the B1G championship or receive B1G championship trophy obviously.

There was talk the other day on finebaum about them winning their division, going undefeated and the possibility of being in the MNC game, some felt it was possible the way the sanctions were written. Have no idea, but I do not think that is what the NCAA had in mind. Most feel they have the easiest route to go undefeated.

Also I beieve it is a one year bowl ban.

There was talk the other day on finebaum about them winning their division, going undefeated and the possibility of being in the MNC game, some felt it was possible the way the sanctions were written. Have no idea, but I do not think that is what the NCAA had in mind. Most feel they have the easiest route to go undefeated.

Also I beieve it is a one year bowl ban.

Meh. I guess if the sanctions are written "no bowl game". Is the National Championship game considered a bowl? Damn Tressel. Wouldnt that be epic. I mean, that SEC manipularity right there.