Why so much fluff teams?

PIMPLE

Ok so if we had to play two teams that were in the "top 50" of college programs, you'd be happy?

you didn't answer my question...

Are the 2 top 50 teams San Jose St and Tulsa along with a sunbelt and a lower division team?

or would it be Georgia and Cincinnati with S.Miss and no lower division??

Why should we feel lucky? So Nebraska is lucky they did not have to play Arkansas state and S.Miss?

So we dont want Nebraska playing anyone that has a small chance at beating us?

Ok so if we had to play two teams that were in the "top 50" of college programs, you'd be happy?

Are the 2 top 50 teams San Jose St and Tulsa along with a sunbelt and a lower division team?

Still haven't answered my question...

Yes i did...several posts back. Leave the high school teams off and play 1 low tier...1 mid level like UCLA and 1 top tier team i would be more than happy.

Still haven't answered my question...

Yes i did...several posts back. Leave the high school teams off and play 1 low tier...1 mid level like UCLA and 1 top tier team i would be more than happy.

Good, then STFU, and GTFO....

tumblr_ll5dpzyTns1qcsppc.gif

So this is what SEC fans do when they get bored.

Why jealous of the SEC?? Its the best college football conference ever by far!! Dont you like good college football??

I'm not jealous of the SEC. I'm jealous of the cleverness with which you make your point. I'm jealous of the ultra-cool username you came up with. I'm jealous of your Baldessarini Del Mar Deodorant, which smells faintly of bluegrass and desperation. I'm jealous of your willingness to waste your time in a futile effort to troll these boards.

Then why so much hate on the SEC??

Because you touch yourself at night.

So when SEC schools have a fluff noncon schedule, it's "hey they're the best conference in the nation" but when Nebraska has a noncon schedule that is stronger than most of the SEC schools, it's "herp derp derp, derpity derp fluff schedule, derp derp."