Is This The Day?

I have a feeling this is the day we talk about for the next couple of years.

The day that we have a great defensive scheme planned that shuts down the "mobile quarterback".

The day that the offense figures out a combination of run, pass and PA plays that works and sticks to it throughout the game.

The day the O-Line once again starts to become the Pipeline.

The day we play a full four quarters of good, solid football.

The day that Bo out coaches one of the biggies.

The day we have a big road win.

The day after which we stop "hoping we can win" and start believing we will win...every game.

The day the Huskers become present in every sports show discussion.

I know I'm a kool-aid drinker, but I think the potential is there for this to be "that" game.

Well, maybe not too. I'm going to need more special "ingredients" for my kool-aid after today...

This isn't the day....

Just stopped by to give this a bumpity bump, but was a strong hour+ late. Not the day. And the more these primetime pant-pissers happen, the farther away from that day we'll get. This is just Nebraska football in a nutshell in the current environment of college football. Huge eye opener again tonight. Ohio St, plain and simple> bigger faster stronger. On top of the that we helped em, A LOT.

The potential has been there, even last year we showed glimpses of greatness, the Huskers are a great team that has been beating themselves. I really don't think we really looked like we have been the worse team in our loses, just the team that keeps giving away the game. We stop that, we are a top 5 team. We stop that today.

Never mind I don't think it was today, maybe next week.

The potential has been there, even last year we showed glimpses of greatness, the Huskers are a great team that has been beating themselves. I really don't think we really looked like we have been the worse team in our loses, just the team that keeps giving away the game. We stop that, we are a top 5 team. We stop that today.

Never mind I don't think it was today, maybe next week.

Idle has a strong program. Could be a huge step. :D

I have a feeling this is the day we talk about for the next couple of years. --- Yes....we'll talk about how badly we got whipped...

The day that we have a great defensive scheme planned that shuts down the "mobile quarterback". Not even close!

The day that the offense figures out a combination of run, pass and PA plays that works and sticks to it throughout the game. Nope

The day the O-Line once again starts to become the Pipeline Nope, The goal is to pancake, not to be pancaked...

The day we play a full four quarters of good, solid football. We got part of a quarter..

The day that Bo out coaches one of the biggies The biggest NOPE of the night, just the opposite I'm afraid.

The day we have a big road win. No No No, unless the definition of "winning" has changed..

The day after which we stop "hoping we can win" and start believing we will win...every game' Nope, I'm afraid "Idle" will take us next week and wonder if we get any more wins this year.

The day the Huskers become present in every sports show discussion. Yes...just not in the way I imagined..."How about Ohio State taking care of business in a big way against Nebraska?"

I know I'm a kool-aid drinker, but I think the potential is there for this to be "that" game.

Thought I'd better show up and own up.

Still love those Huskers though!!!

!!!!GO BIG RED!!!!