Obnoxious Buckeye Fans

I'll be interested to hear a comparison of the tOSU experience with last year's Wisconsin experience, from someone who was at both. Because both team's fans claim the others are the worst in the B10.

see my thread regarding "safe day at Ohio Stadium"

Can we drop a ban on threads like this? I'm sick of being portrayed as a butthurt fan who has a sad when another fan of a different team doesn't drop to their knees and kiss our hand.

Get over it already.

Agreed. There are douchers in every crowd. Threads that jump to conclusions about whole fan bases due to anecdotal experiences are not productive, nor do they represent good character from Nebraska fans. No offense to the OP, he never claimed the entire fan base was obnoxious, but the thread provides the opportunity for posts to take it in that direction.

Can we drop a ban on threads like this? I'm sick of being portrayed as a butthurt fan who has a sad when another fan of a different team doesn't drop to their knees and kiss our hand.

Get over it already.

Agreed. There are douchers in every crowd. Threads that jump to conclusions about whole fan bases due to anecdotal experiences are not productive, nor do they represent good character from Nebraska fans. No offense to the OP, he never claimed the entire fan base was obnoxious, but the thread sets the stage for posts to take it in that direction.

OK, I agree - but, Colorado is still the exception to the good citizenship rule.

RR

Get over it already.

Not butthurt at all just making a point....that if the 90 plus thousand fans that will surround our fanbase act like most of the suckeye fans I know it will be miserable experience for them....over it.....nice workaholics reference.

And I am friends with lots of them...I have a migraine from all the jibber jabber this week....I really hope the defense picks up where they left off in the 2nd half of last weeks game and puts a good ole fashion beat down on the poisonous nuts...GBR!

actually my point wasn't this at all...I was just hoping the defense would pick up where it left off last week.

Whatever... I talked to about 20 Nebraska fans today and all of them said they were treated great. Buckeye fans have gotten much better and usually treat most fans well with exception of a few fan bases like Michigan, penn st. And Wisconsin. There are about 200,000 people down there for agame like this. Are all 200k going to be gracious? Of course not, but a large majority are. I went out of my way to welcome and talk to every husker fan I saw.

• Fire 1