Bo's Presser

GI56

At the end of the day, I hope Bo is angry and uses his anger to improve himself as a defensive coach and improve his players (on both sides). If this means he is a dick to the media sometimes, I can live with that. Of course, it'd be great to have a guy that wins championships and handles PR perfectly. But if we can only get one (and Bo may need that emotion to be the coach we need) I'll take the championships. If someone could guarantee we never give up 500 yards and 60+ points again, Bo can chokeslam Sharpe through a table.

Championships in what? We are light years away from even sniffing a 10 win season in the foreseeable future in a terrible conference.

At the end of the day, I hope Bo is angry and uses his anger to improve himself as a defensive coach and improve his players (on both sides). If this means he is a dick to the media sometimes, I can live with that. Of course, it'd be great to have a guy that wins championships and handles PR perfectly. But if we can only get one (and Bo may need that emotion to be the coach we need) I'll take the championships. If someone could guarantee we never give up 500 yards and 60+ points again, Bo can chokeslam Sharpe through a table.

Championships in what? We are light years away from even sniffing a 10 win season in the foreseeable future in a terrible conference.

I think you misread my post.

Bo sounded totally defeated. I heard parts on the radio, and its bad news. The leader sounds defeated, hes going to lose the team.

This. But he also had some urgency too. The "I told them we have to win out" quote was very un Bo-like. I'm nervous about what's going on. Maybe the seats hotter than we think, and he's the only one feeling it.

Bo sounded totally defeated. I heard parts on the radio, and its bad news. The leader sounds defeated, hes going to lose the team.

This. But he also had some urgency too. The "I told them we have to win out" quote was very un Bo-like. I'm nervous about what's going on. Maybe the seats hotter than we think, and he's the only one feeling it.

I was struck by both of these but I also thought he was candid and gave real answers, wasn't really rude all all.

The OP is making stuff up.

Huh? Can you please elaborate? Just curious to what you heard....

It was his tone of voice more than anything. He sounded defeated and desperate. No fire, flat tone, very out of character. You could hear it in his voice. When asked why games like this keep happening he said "I wish I knew" and you could here it in his voice. The same with telling the team that the needed to win out. He never comes out and says stuff like that.

I just think that as the team knows him best, they have to see it too, and a defeated leader does not have winning troops.