Season isn't over

This season isn't over. Bo as stated in the OWH has "set the bar" we need to hold him to that. We need to win out. It's possible, maybe this is a good time to get a bye week with two mobile QB's in a row. I haven't given up. I'm sick and tired of all these people saying Bo needs to go, we suck, blah blah blah.. Last time I checked we are 4-2 and in October. Get over yourselves. We have things to work on and Bo knows what needs to be worked on. All the naysayers will be back on the bandwagon after the NW game.

If we are going to melt down over a road loss to the highest ranked team in the Big 10, particularly one with that QB and not even in our division, then we might as well be Iowa fans- with one notable exception... Iowa fans can rightly complain about their team. We're just acting like children.

It's a long season and the Legends division is weak. MSU has already lost and we can make our own luck going forward. We have a strong team, but OSU is just better. How hard is that to accept?

• Fire 1

I don't care if we're playing Alabama. 60 plus points (however you look at it). how some of you can look in the mirror and tell yourselves that we will win out is beyond me. Why put yourself through that?

I'm a fan. I'm not on the team... obviously you play to win them all regardless.

• Fire 1

This season isn't over. Bo as stated in the OWH has "set the bar" we need to hold him to that. We need to win out. It's possible, maybe this is a good time to get a bye week with two mobile QB's in a row. I haven't given up. I'm sick and tired of all these people saying Bo needs to go, we suck, blah blah blah.. Last time I checked we are 4-2 and in October. Get over yourselves. We have things to work on and Bo knows what needs to be worked on. All the naysayers will be back on the bandwagon after the NW game.

Dude, we suck

• Fire 4

Nebraska is the worst ranked rushing defense in the Big Ten in yards allowed. THE WORST! Here's the top 7 running teams offensively in the Big Ten.

1.Nebraska

2. Ohio St.

3. Northwestern

4. Michigan

5. Purdue

6. Michigan State

7. Minnesota

My point. We still have 4 of the top 7 rushing teams in the Conference left on our schedule. With the worst ranked, I repeat WORST RANKED run defense in the Big Ten, nothing about winning out seems easy to me.

The US didn't give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor- the program is in pieces. I hope we can get it all together and salvage the rest. Historically, we have seen what happens when coach has lost his team. We are on the brink and slouching towards mediocrity. I am still a fan and will continue to tail gate my arse off and buy season tickets.

• Fire 1

I believe in our team, thats why I believe we can go 6-0. How can you call yourself a true fan, if you don't think we can win every game we go into. Maybe OUR fans are losing there expectations... But to each their own.

That might be the dumbest comment I've seen on here since I moved over from the dark side. Your not a true fan if you don't think you can win every game you go into? Seriously?

• Fire 3

I believe in our team, thats why I believe we can go 6-0. How can you call yourself a true fan, if you don't think we can win every game we go into. Maybe OUR fans are losing there expectations... But to each their own.

That might be the dumbest comment I've seen on here since I moved over from the dark side. Your not a true fan if you don't think you can win every game you go into? Seriously?

So now you can't be a reasonable person and consider yourself a "true fan" anymore? WTF is with some of you people. Nebraska going 6-0 in the conference remaining schedule seems pretty unrealistic. I don't believe in just going along with blind foolishness, so I guess I'm not a true fan. I "hope" Nebraska wins them all, do I expect them to? No.

Whatever the kool-aid drinkers are having give me some! Look, this team just got smoked by a team that frankly isn't all that great and that was after an embarrassing performance against Wisconsin! Oh, and then there's the game against UCLA where Nebraska couldn't tackle to save their life.

Perception doesn't change reality and here is the reality: This team is just not very good. It lacks speed, execution (a word Bo likes to use), and preparation. The numerous dumb mistakes and false starts yesterday also indicates a team that is not very prepared or disciplined. Maybe you can make the argument that it was loud, I dunno.

I will add that my harsh critique is not an indication that I am not "a true fan." I love this team and want them to be the best and that's what drives my critique.

Having said that, I believe this team will lose two more regular season games and their bowl game. Sigh....