OSU halftime show

For those at the game that got to see the halftime show here is a recap. This was the coolest halftime show I have seen by a marching band. The moving horse was just sick. Couple in the fact that the band learns a new show every week, so they only had a week to practice this, on top of going to class.

A must see if your a video game fan.

WOW!!! As someone who used to be a former tuba player in a marching band I can't even begin to tell you how hard some of those formations are to pull off. That is the best marching band show....technically, musically, and entertaining wise as I have ever seen!

They live up to their billing as "The Best Damn Band In The Land." Simply an amazing show!

For those at the game that got to see the halftime show here is a recap. This was the coolest halftime show I have seen by a marching band. The moving horse was just sick. Couple in the fact that the band learns a new show every week, so they only had a week to practice this, on top of going to class.

So the band played at Michigan State last week?

So the band played at Michigan State last week?

Going North is the only roadtrip TBDBITL seems to make consistently. Obviously we always go to ann arbor but East Lansing is a cheap four hour drive. They can stay in Toledo and Spartan Stadium has plenty of sideline room for opposing bands.

That's one thing about the SEC, I love how their bands seem to travel for every away game :hmmph

I mentioned this in another thread last night...that band was legit. The best show I think I've ever seen at a college football game.

I felt bad for maher who clearly had no idea the dotting of the I thing was that important.

Ya that didn't go over so well. Just glad fans didn't take it out on the NU fans