OSU halftime show

If Ohio State really didn't want our kickers on the field someone from Ohio State would have told them they couldn't warm up. And this is a FOOTBALL game not a band concert. You don't go to a concert and expect to see a football game ensue during intermission. And all the people saying it was classless need to get over themselves. Ohio State had fans in the front row with their chest painted F***TheHuskers. And of course ABC had to show that on the camera more than once. And how did we ruin script Ohio? Did our players obstruct the path of the band members? No! So why are you crying about it? They were hitting chip shots on the side of the field. That's not a great way to warm up. Respect goes both ways and maybe next time Ohio State shouldn't take an hour for their band to run around and maybe our kickers won't have to warm up while the band is playing.

If Ohio State really didn't want our kickers on the field someone from Ohio State would have told them they couldn't warm up. And this is a FOOTBALL game not a band concert. You don't go to a concert and expect to see a football game ensue during intermission. And all the people saying it was classless need to get over themselves. Ohio State had fans in the front row with their chest painted F***TheHuskers. And of course ABC had to show that on the camera more than once. And how did we ruin script Ohio? Did our players obstruct the path of the band members? No! So why are you crying about it? They were hitting chip shots on the side of the field. That's not a great way to warm up. Respect goes both ways and maybe next time Ohio State shouldn't take an hour for their band to run around and maybe our kickers won't have to warm up while the band is playing.

Umm sorry but you obviously weren't there. They began kicking on the middle of the 40 about 10-15 yards from where the band was and actually had to move. You better get used to bands being important because they are in the B1G. It's part of the tradition and pageantry that sets it apart from other conferences. You guys are new and don't understand but eventually you will. I do agree though its more the field administrators fault then anyone's. I think people were upset initially as it was a sign of disrespect but I think after a few days people understand it was just a mistake.

Umm sorry but you obviously weren't there. They began kicking on the middle of the 40 about 10-15 yards from where the band was and actually had to move. You better get used to bands being important because they are in the B1G. It's part of the tradition and pageantry that sets it apart from other conferences. You guys are new and don't understand but eventually you will. I do agree though its more the field administrators fault then anyone's. I think people were upset initially as it was a sign of disrespect but I think after a few days people understand it was just a mistake.

You are wrong. I watched the video and they did not start kicking on the "middle" of the 40, they started on the 30. What is the middle of the 40 anyway? Is that like the middle of the yard line? I'm confused. Oh and real classy fans you have in that video. "What the F***, get off the field you idiot's, what the hell, get off the damn field!"

So did this happen at halftime? If so, I thought they did script Ohio before the game. If so, hence they already did it once, what IS the big frickin deal.

It is a great band by the way. I've already mentioned it once, but can't get over it, and I'm one of them "cheerleaders and bands arent the show" type of guys.

I don't get it, and not being an Ohio State fan, I never will. I'm fine with that, and this all seems comical to me.

Kickers and punters always come out during halftime to warm up.

The (awesome) video game character performance was 10:00, and then the script was even after that? How long should the BAND get?

Either you can't read English or you are just blissfully ignorant....

Since when did "ShuckTheHuskers" become "F***TheHuskers in the English language?

EDIT: I claim people don't know English and I spell "Shuck", "Chuck" :facepalm:

There are two things, that if they went away would destroy my love for College Football(ie.I would root for my Alma Mater but I wouldn't be passionate about it)

The Game at the end of the season and TBDBITL. If they ever go away then my fandom and my support for my University football team goes away.

Those two things are more important to me than every other aspect of OSU football combined. Just how I feel. That's what the Band is to me. It's half of why I love this Football Program

Oh my, people's wittle feewings are hurteded. Nebwaska fans and Ohio fans is mad. Boo hoo. Last year, we won they lost. This year, they won, we lost. (though, they kicked the ever loving dog sh#t out of us) the series of Big Ten conference games against OSU is 1-1. See ya next year in Lincoln.