Name your new coach

my choice

I've said it before, I'm a student at ISU and he's not leaving anytime soon. Furthermore Jamie Pollard and the athletic staff choos Neb. as a role model to where they want their program to be. Not where we were, what we are now. Which is funny since everybody is bi*ching how terrible we are.

I've said it before, I'm a student at ISU and he's not leaving anytime soon. Furthermore Jamie Pollard and the athletic staff choos Neb. as a role model to where they want their program to be. Not where we were, what we are now. Which is funny since everybody is bi*ching how terrible we are.

They are Iowa State....I actually find it a little bit insulting. Hehe.

in all honesty. if some how Bo goes, we need a big name coach and pay him whatever, thats the only way Nebraska will ever be back to Nebraska fans standards. Chris Peterson is really the only option. Even though he doesnt seem to want to leave Boise, money talks. No way we get another big name winning coach to leave their school. I want a coach who has coached a top 25 team year in and year out and doesnt have to rebuild anything. Step in, be the man, get behind your players, and coach them to be better players.

They are Iowa State....I actually find it a little bit insulting. Hehe.

But yet people want Paul Rhodes here lol doesn't add up and I know where your coming from.

IF it does come time for a coaching change I vote for someone who doesn't give his buddies jobs and promotes newbies to coordinator positions. :dunno

I am not against these guys but Bo dropped the ball on getting some people in there with more expierence.