Really what do fans want?

Do we need (as fans) need to get ride of Bo? Then we start all over again. Would we (as fans) treat Tom the same way now if he was coaching or give him a chance? Let me know if all this head hunting is over and let's move one or will you be this way till he (Bo) is gone?

Or until he wins "something".

I agree. I dont think its the losing of the games its how we are losing them. I stated in another post in our last 6 losses we have given up an average of 42pts per game. He is suppose to be a defensive guy, that would be like Osborne losing 6 games and the offense only scoring 3 points in each game, since he was known more as an offensive guy. I dont want to rebuild again but Bo needs to show improvement over the rest of this season and next.

Tom let his assistants put in the work. He let their minds help him be successful. Bo wants his hand in everything, wants to control everything and have his guys under him do what he wants to do. If Bo, like Callahan, wants this job, he would hire some amazing assistants and let THEM do their jobs. But we all know that will never happen.

Tom let his assistants put in the work. He let their minds help him be successful. Bo wants his hand in everything, wants to control everything and have his guys under him do what he wants to do. If Bo, like Callahan, wants this job, he would hire some amazing assistants and let THEM do their jobs. But we all know that will never happen.

Do we really know that Bo is this much of a control freak? I'm not trying to be a wise apple. I've heard people say this but is it just conjecture or fact?

Really what do fans want? Sound, disciplined football played consistently.

In theory, assuming top25 talent, this would keep NU from losing to teams they shouldn't, and keep them in games against equal-to-better competition.

I think we consistenly don't play this type of football mostly at QB and all Defense positions.

That.

I don't get all the coach apologists. Football ain't rocket science. And NU fans, by and large know what is happening on the field. And giving up 63 points is BAD.

Bo's defense continues to stagnate or regress. He's supposed to be defensive genius but he continues to fail to stop mobile qbs. You start to wonder if scheme has something to do with it.

Do we really know that Bo is this much of a control freak? I'm not trying to be a wise apple. I've heard people say this but is it just conjecture or fact?

I've visited with people in and around the program that have stated this...

I've visited with people in and around the program that have stated the opposite.

That.

I don't get all the coach apologists. Football ain't rocket science. And NU fans, by and large know what is happening on the field. And giving up 63 points is BAD.

Bo's defense continues to stagnate or regress. He's supposed to be defensive genius but he continues to fail to stop mobile qbs. You start to wonder if scheme has something to do with it.

Are we really just starting to wonder? And when a defensive genius (self proclaimed) lets his team consistently give up huge yards and points to the better than average teams you would think he might say hmm..... maybe I need to adjust this scheme to fit my players. Since all of us on the outside can see without Suh he hasn't had a successful defense. It's sad that the offense has to score over thirty to keep us in games on a regular basis.

I've visited with people in and around the program that have stated the opposite.

So he's overcontrolling and not letting the assistants do their jobs or is not paying enough attention to his assistants and they are the ones not doing their jobs. Which is it?

So he's overcontrolling and not letting the assistants do their jobs or is not paying enough attention to his assistants and they are the ones not doing their jobs. Which is it?

I dont know. I havent really visited with anyone. And if I did, they probably wouldnt know jack crap anyway. Hence the point, it got you thinking didnt it? :D

And when a defensive genius (self proclaimed) lets his team consistently give up huge yards and points to the better than average teams you would think he might say hmm..... maybe I need to adjust this scheme to fit my players.

What scheme is suited for slow, weak, soft defensive lineman and linebackers?

• Fire 3