Does Bo Have the Emotional Stability to Lead?

notcosmo

I just joined because I haven't seen this discussed...at least not in depth. Is it just me or do the team meltdowns coincide with Bo's meltdowns?

Right before halftime there was a brief shot of Bo in Ankrah's face. Veins popping, finger pointing, words like "****-sucker" and "m-f'r" - we're all familiar with it.... Not saying Jason can't handle the asswhuppin'. More that if you are a young man or a young team in a come from behind situation you probably look to your coach for leadership. If your leader has completely lost his mind and is no longer capable of coherent thought...where do you look now?

We all know Bo does irrational things when he falls apart... fighting with referees when there's no way to win...being surly to the press when they are about as "softball" as a press corps can be, chiding the fans because they want to win (you gotta be f'n kidding!) and blaming players when it's clear coaching is the problem - if the players aren't doing what they are coached to do.... "point the thumb", a-hole!

I don't think we have a problem with athletes. We aren't Alabama or FSU, but we have talent. That talent shows at least one quarter of every game. I don't think we have a problem with assistants (Barney? Well...) We can't finish, we can't sustain.... I think the reason is that Bo's ego won't let it flourish. When things don't go his way, he gets pissed and tries to blame someone else.

His system is obviously not perfect but he won't make a change. I want to ask all of you to think back....this is the same problem we had in '08. This isn't about one game. it's about 5 years.

There is something wrong in that locker room. We've had two Def Coords and two Off Coords.... the same thing keeps happening. The constant? Bo. He isn't mature enough to be a head coach.....

• Fire 1

Face it the guy is passionate. It is a major improvement over our last coach who shall not be named. But questioning his emotional stability??? Unfair barbs dude, bush league, football is an emotional game.

If you want to criticize at least question his coaching. His good ol' boy philosophy of promoting unqualified best buddies has doomed him. I don't see any way he is around another two years barring a B1G title.

• Fire 1