5 Year Slump?

Lando, a derping mans derper.

I believe the Twat Troop just found their President for life. Just edging or internet tough guy FLU

No contest. FLU was banned. :thumbs:wasted

I missed this. I cant think of a more deserving ban candidate, though....OP's a close second though.

This thread is filled with insults and name calling and rule breaking by several posters other than me and you think I should be banned? That's rich.

I was trying to have a sports discussion which was based in the fact that all but one coach of a National Championship team over the last 12 years was able to do it in his first 5 years at the program. I know we are not all going to agree on every detail when having those types of discussions. But clearly the vocal minority lives by another set of rules than that on here.

Lando, a derping mans derper.

I believe the Twat Troop just found their President for life. Just edging or internet tough guy FLU

No contest. FLU was banned. :thumbs:wasted

I missed this. I cant think of a more deserving ban candidate, though....OP's a close second though.

This thread is filled with insults and name calling and rule breaking by several posters other than me and you think I should be banned? That's rich.

I was trying to have a sports discussion which was based in the fact that all but one coach of a National Championship team over the last 12 years was able to do it in his first 5 years at the program. I know we are not all going to agree on every detail when having those types of discussions. But clearly the vocal minority lives by another set of rules than that on here.

:troll:

The point all of these guys have been trying to make is, of your list of coaches EVERY one of them came into their gig taking over a program where the prior coach had laid the groundwork to get that program to the cusp of greatness with success and great recruiting. Bo walked into a situation NO WHERE near the level that these schools were at.

We get it you hate Bo. we get it you are looking for a new team to cheer. Now its time for you to get it. You brought this on yourself. You voiced your displeasure this summer. You choose the route of the douche. That is not a personal attack, its fact, go read your tirade from this summer. Go read posts you posted after wins, pretty scarce huh??? You have repeatedly shown your agenda and have been continued to be called out. Here is a whole thread of facts debunking your agenda that you struggle to comprehend because of your anti Bo visor. No trying to crawl out of your hole and say"I should have clarified" crap. You've been exposed over and over again, so enjoy your medicine.

Now take your shiney red rubber ball and go play in the street