Food for thought!

jimmy1

After five years, this is the defense you have waited for.Gave up 63 points to a Ohio St. team that is good but we made them look no. 1. Gave up 36 points to a U.C.L.A. a team that is now not even in the top 25.I hope nobody says after we beat Northwestern well I think we should be in the top 10, our offense is great and I think were on the right track. That’s a good one. We do not have a great team right now, reality ck. What we have is a good team. Maybe our expectations are a little too high for our Huskers. I don’t believe we have won a championship since…………………………1997. I don’t think we are is bad as we think we are and not as good as we think we are. Maybe somewhere right in the middle. Your comments please.

After five years, this is the defense you have waited for.Gave up 63 points to a Ohio St. team that is good but we made them look no. 1. Gave up 36 points to a U.C.L.A. a team that is now not even in the top 25.I hope nobody says after we beat Northwestern well I think we should be in the top 10, our offense is great and I think were on the right track. That’s a good one. We do not have a great team right now, reality ck. What we have is a good team. Maybe our expectations are a little too high for our Huskers. I don’t believe we have won a championship since…………………………1997. I don’t think we are is bad as we think we are and not as good as we think we are. Maybe somewhere right in the middle. Your comments please.

I really, really, really, need to see ny name on a post and no one has said any of this in oh let me think... the last 10 seconds. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

T_O_B

:throwdabones1: