Bo gets it! Finally.

Get ready for the anti-Pelini'ists to spin this article with comments like "coach-speak".

Granted it was an article, but I haven't heard Bo speak like this since he has been hear. Words the fan base needed to hear IMO.

I agree. I think Bo is starting to fully understand the undertaking for which he was hired 5 years ago. But I think no matter what Bo says or how sincere he is, the anti-Pelini'ists will spin this. I'm not on the Fire Bo Bandwagon but for a while there during and after the tOSU loss, I had purchased my ticket to climb aboard.

Sounds nice, we see changes at Northwestern, I will buy in. Until the changes happen on the field nothing has changed. He knew what he was getting himself into. He has been here before and saw Frank get fired for the same type of performance.

I give him credit for what he said, now Bo, please just follow through, make us proud to be Nebraska fans. I think you can do it, but you are going to need to lose some of the stubborness you have shown and quickly.

If he continues to show more of a compassionate side to go along with his firey personality then I can take that (quit being so damn stubborn). Also if he and his staff can fix the scheme issues they are having (namely against DT QB's) or putting in the right players to win (young or old) then the Huskers can turn this season around to be a very successful one. Then he will win back all the fans into his corner.