7 point favorites against NW

Really could be a blessing or a curse for our defense to play the mobile QBs of the B1G in their next 3 games.

We'll see what happens. I'm not expecting anything out of the defense. Offense should score, and hopefully that should be enough.

Just depends on the turn overs in a nutshell and how many points the offense gives up or puts the defense in bad positions.

I am not believing much of the hype this year on NW. I think our D will go take care of business and we win this one fairly easily. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't believe our defense will have found the solution to all that was wrong before the bye at Ohio State and Michigan still scares the BLEEEP out of me with Denard, but for now, I am taking the Huskers and will be happy to see us score that fifth win.

What will the excuse from the naysayers be when we drop half hundred on them and hold them to 14. Northwestern does not scare me one bit

I tend to agree with this. I think Colter will get his plays here and there, but Nebraska should dominate this game. If they can't beat the Wildcats then I would have to assume our best possible finish in terms of season record..... 7-5.

I was at the Nortwestern game last year because I wanted my son to see a game we would win. Didn't work out. Our defense couldn't stop their QB. This year our D is measurably worse. I think it will be close because our offense is better, but we can't stop mobile QB's. Michigan will be a complete disaster.