I'm done

now that he is gone i can finally say this. i agreed with everything he said. he was completely right on everything. (do not tell him i said this).

Who? You agreed with everything who said? You didn't mention any names, so I don't know who you're talking about.

• Fire 1

now that he is gone i can finally say this. i agreed with everything he said. he was completely right on everything. (do not tell him i said this).

Who? You agreed with everything who said? You didn't mention any names, so I don't know who you're talking about.

i was joking about the op.

Landlord... if in fact you are leaving the board, then the very best to you. Thanks for all that you shared and I hope that you someday return.

Again, best of regards to you. GBR

huskerxman claims to be done.

I'm also joking about the op, since his whole shtick was that Obama didn't call an act of terror an act of terror because he didn't reference it directly, like you didn't reference him directly. Now that I had to explain it, it's not funny :(

I'm also joking about the op, since his whole shtick was that Obama didn't call an act of terror an act of terror because he didn't reference it directly, like you didn't reference him directly. Now that I had to explain it, it's not funny :(

we blew this whole thing.

it's just so silly that he every thought that. I'm just amazed at people's ignorance. Truly a reflection on the state of education.