MichiganDad3

I thought Urban Meyer was instructing his defense to hit TM late last game. OSU had 2 or 3 late hit penalties. I thought Meyer's plan was to take TM out of the game or at least rattle him. Today UM gets the Karma by losing BM.

I'm sure you got a lot of enjoyment from seeing a 19 year old laying on the field motionless.

And no Urban has nothing to do with the defense you dope.

Urb must be able to heal a broken body because I heard Braxton was released from the hospital with no injuries.

Not "no injuries", no "symptoms" He's f'd up, gonna be for a while. He was walking crooked. That was a wicked shot and something got screwed up in there. I'll be shocked to see him play next week.

Remember when Braxton went out last year vs the Huskers with a seemingly serious leg injury? Played the next week(EDIT, practiced the next day)

he is like this a lot.

It's a little early in the week to say "Shocked" that he plays next week.

Is reporting a temporary ban or permanent? I'll do whichever it is regardless of a mods actions. If its against the rules then ill do the time.

Depends on what it is, could be nothing. You get three strikes before permanent ban

Edited by mod: sometimes the three strikes never even come into play. If it is that serious.

Then l'll self impose a one week ban. See you guys next week.

I removed the posts in this thread. You got a warning for a personal attack. You are not banned or suspended, and you may resume posting whenever you like. However, please refrain from such language in the regular forums. If you'd like to take up an issue with another member, and you'd like to get personal about it, please do so in the Woodshed. PM me if you need the password.