I'm finally there, sadly so.

I'm a huge Bo fan. I think Beck and Paps will be good coaches someday. I HATE the notion of starting over with coaches and all that means in terms of recruiting and rebuilding. I hate it. But watching the game today if finally became clear to me. Looking at the NW players on the field. Man for man, with perhaps only one or two exceptions, our players are bigger/better players..more core skills. I understand the whole "players have to play" argument...and that holds good for one or two games every couple of years.

But this is happening every game. It can only be coaching. Only that.

I don't think our program can endure as a "perennial power" if this continues.

I'm no head hunter, but I have to think there is enough corn money floating around to buy a set of top flight coaches. Many teams have proven it doesn't need to take 4 - 6 years to build a winning team.

I will always love the Huskers..win or lose. But this kind of performance just hurts deep in my gut. The guys in the big red uniforms deserve better.

I'm a huge Bo fan. I think Beck and Paps will be good coaches someday. I HATE the notion of starting over with coaches and all that means in terms of recruiting and rebuilding. I hate it. But watching the game today if finally became clear to me. Looking at the NW players on the field. Man for man, with perhaps only one or two exceptions, our players are bigger/better players..more core skills. I understand the whole "players have to play" argument...and that holds good for one or two games every couple of years.

But this is happening every game. It can only be coaching. Only that.

I don't think our program can endure as a "perennial power" if this continues.

I'm no head hunter, but I have to think there is enough corn money floating around to buy a set of top flight coaches. Many teams have proven it doesn't need to take 4 - 6 years to build a winning team.

I will always love the Huskers..win or lose. But this kind of performance just hurts deep in my gut. The guys in the big red uniforms deserve better.

+1 this makes easier for Eichorst to can Implode Pelini. I hate the turnover in the HC position but Bo is done.

I hate to say this but I think Northwestern was favored by 7 I seriously think Nebraska threw that game. There are college that have played for a 150 year that never in there program history have they had penalties thrown for lineman not being on the line. This game was thrown intentionally!!