Michigan Predictions

epocSoN

Braxton Miller is 10 times the QUARTERBACK Dennard Robinson will ever be. And so is Taylor Martinez. If we treat Robinson like a quarterback, he will smoke us. If we treat him like just another running back, just man up press the receivers and do not respect his throwing ability, I believe that would give us the best chance.

Which is why I think we play him this time around and keep the game close. I don't see them blowing us out again this year.

Braxton Miller is 10 times the QUARTERBACK Dennard Robinson will ever be. And so is Taylor Martinez. If we treat Robinson like a quarterback, he will smoke us. If we treat him like just another running back, just man up press the receivers and do not respect his throwing ability, I believe that would give us the best chance.

Which is why I think we play him this time around and keep the game close. I don't see them blowing us out again this year.

No way Epoc. No way is this a blowout. I'm nervous about it, but offesively, Michigan has shown a lot more vulnerabitlty than one would think. They still have issues.

No way Epoc. No way is this a blowout. I'm nervous about it, but offesively, Michigan has shown a lot more vulnerabitlty than one would think. They still have issues.

Agreed. I think this will be our most difficult game left on the schedule, but I think it's winnable. Sounds weird to say after the sh#t show we put on today, but the great thing about playing stupid and somehow winning is that we can put it all together at any given moment and be great. Who knows, it could happen. I'm just not holding my breath.

Agreed. I think this will be our most difficult game left on the schedule, but I think it's winnable. Sounds weird to say after the sh#t show we put on today, but the great thing about playing stupid and somehow winning is that we can put it all together at any given moment and be great. Who knows, it could happen. I'm just not holding my breath.

Exactly, it's why as a sunshine pumper, I dont understand all the negativity surrounding the program. We have the most correctible issues in sports. Teams all over the country would love to have our talent, with our problems of a few penalties and turnovers and still being able to comeback from 12 down in 8 minutes.

After squeaking by an unranked Northwestern, I find it hilarious that people think this game will be close. I wouldn't be surprised if Michigan gets hyped for this game, especially if it's at night. I just hope we don't get raped like last year. I don't know how many more of these I can watch before I throw in the towel.

But if we correct our own issues, we win by 4 scores. Probably more.