Michigan Predictions

epocSoN

After squeaking by an unranked Northwestern, I find it hilarious that people think this game will be close. I wouldn't be surprised if Michigan gets hyped for this game, especially if it's at night. I just hope we don't get raped like last year. I don't know how many more of these I can watch before I throw in the towel.

But if we correct our own issues, we win by 4 scores. Probably more.

But we didnt and we won't and that's the same story for the last several years.

I think people are overlooking one big thing about this Michigan team - they have a great defense (10th nationally, I believe). Not only will our D make Robinson look really good (alah 2011), but their D will make our O look really bad (again, alah 2011). Hope I'm wrong, but that's the realist in me.

i dont feel good about us winning, but i hope we do!...making a prediction means the team is predictable. like the coach, this team is not predictable...being predictable in how you act and respond is a very cornerstone to being successful...we have the kids to win, just dont know if we have the mentality.

Bo screams at the officials, assistant coaches and the players the entire game. After the game today he actually looked 'pale' during the television interview. I predict that he will have a stroke during a game if he doesn't take care of his demeanor. I hope I'm wrong but he really does need to cool off.

You know, I just don't get this. People crab if Bo is calm on the sidelines (No passion-we miss the fiery Bo) and crab if he's fiery (He shouldn't yell at coaches, players, a stray dog if it wanders on the field) Football is a passionate game. Bo is a passionate guy. Good grief! The guy can't win with some people.

The Michigan game will be an interesting one but one that I believe we can win. I would like for this to be the signature game of the season. We'll see.

• Fire 2

I think people are overlooking one big thing about this Michigan team - they have a great defense (10th nationally, I believe). Not only will our D make Robinson look really good (alah 2011), but their D will make our O look really bad (again, alah 2011). Hope I'm wrong, but that's the realist in me.

No, that's just the Debbie Downer in you.

After squeaking by an unranked Northwestern, I find it hilarious that people think this game will be close. I wouldn't be surprised if Michigan gets hyped for this game, especially if it's at night. I just hope we don't get raped like last year. I don't know how many more of these I can watch before I throw in the towel.

After Ohio State squeaking by an unranked Purdue, I find it hilarious that people think Urban is a good HC.

Nebraska could win this game if they play a clean game; limit penalties, come out even in turnover margin. Fact is, the only clean game we've really played this year was against Southern Miss in the opener. We were even sloppy against Arkansas State and Idaho State, it was just too much of a mismatch for it to really make a difference.

Hate to say it, Michigan wins by 3 or 4 scores. Effectively putting an end to our conference title hopes.

After Ohio State squeaking by an unranked Purdue, I find it hilarious that people think Urban is a good HC.

He is, Purdue is just one of those teams that gives them a hard time no matter the ranking or coach. Sort of like Iowa with us and so far Northwestern with you.

As far as the game I honestly dont know, to many factors. If it's a 5 interception day for Denard, Can Nebraska stop a mobile qb finally, will Nebraska make their mental mistakes.

We have a good D, but road games are wonky. Watching you guys this year it seems you have similar problems as last and so do we. Martinez is better this year however but so is our defense. It's one of those games thats hard to predict at the moment.

I have no idea..............before the season I said we'd lose to Wisconsin, Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State. Right now we've obviously lost to UCLA and Ohio State. I didn't think Wisconsin would be as bad as they are, didn't think UCLA would give us a game, but also didn't expect comebacks against Wisconsin and Northwestern. I'm still going to say we lose unless we contain Robinson and make him throw. Our secondary is the best part of our defense and he doesn't have the best arm in the world. If we open the middle up, like we did last year which was ridiculous, and allow him to run, we're screwed. I'm going to guess 24-17 Michigan right now as that's the smart thing to do, but my heart says 44-24 NU hoping that we put it all together because if we can do that we are the best team in the B1G. So much talent on offense and we can't put it all together at once. If the defense would just be average right now we would be commanding the B1G and undefeated.

The game is winnable for us, but in the end this is probably a loss considering how questionable the team has been through the season. If we play a clean game through 4 quarters (aka, not always shooting ourselves in the foot), I think we win. But I don't think the chances of that are all that great, and Michigan will make us pay for any of those mistakes.