Callahan quote, flights.

hello, nameless it is great to see that you are back, & I hope that everything went as planned on your 2 wks abroad (you were missed big time at huskerboard, so please do not do it again).

also, great to see that the UN coaches are working really aggressively on c young this week w/ a personal invite to a closed practice on wed, & an in-home visit for the weekend - it would be great to have his verbal, since UN greatly needs some safety recruits, & any in-state prospect who rushes for 1,630 yrds & 22 tds is ok in my book (even though, he seems to be a little injury prone, since he missed his jr yr of football at mill south w/ a torn acl, & this yr, missed mill north's state championship game against linc sw w/ an injury) - yet, he will have a little less wear & tear on his body at s in college (hopefully).

hello, nameless it is great to see that you are back, & I hope that everything went as planned on your 2 wks abroad (you were missed big time at huskerboard, so please do not do it again).

also, great to see that the UN coaches are working really aggressively on c young this week w/ a personal invite to a closed practice on wed, & an in-home visit for the weekend - it would be great to have his verbal, since UN greatly needs some safety recruits, & any in-state prospect who rushes for 1,630 yrds & 22 tds is ok in my book (even though, he seems to be a little injury prone, since he missed his jr yr of football at mill south w/ a torn acl, & this yr, missed mill north's state championship game against linc sw w/ an injury) - yet, he will have a little less wear & tear on his body at s in college (hopefully).

Thanks hootin. It was a great vacation. Amsterdam was a wonderful city. To much fun. :clap

Not exact, but I was laft with my jaw hanging.

"If your a recruit, how could you not want to come to the University of Nebraska and play here, were doing something special."

Also, Callahan said the coaches would be out on the road as early as today.

speaking of jaw hanging, why is callahans mouth always open like that?

"If your a recruit, how could you not want to come to the University of Nebraska and play here, were doing something special." 

Laughing at your "predictions"...

Laughing at your "predictions"...

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I don't care who you are, that's funny

:clap:clap:clap