Nebraska celebrates after 2012 Northwestern win

BTW, rewatching the game with ESPN commentary, I think they were sort of rooting for NEB

Or maybe they just weren't biased, so it's a change to hear people more openly celebrating NEB

I think they were impressed with the road showing by the Nebraska fans. Honestly, it looked pretty damn impressive to see NW's stadium look 60-70% red for the game Saturday. :)

Can't wait until we do it again at Illinois, Indiana, and Purdue.

• Fire 1

I think we may have seen the last of bo going after the fans. His statement at one of his press conferences that was posted on here really shows that he really appreciates the fans...but we also have to support him.

After he basically called out the fans for sitting on their hands at the 2010 KU game, he's really changed his tune. I think he's seen how our fans can really flip a game in their favor a la 2011 Ohio State, 2011 Michigan State, 2012 Wisconsin and now this one forcing NW to a silent count in their stadium.

I think we may have seen the last of bo going after the fans. His statement at one of his press conferences that was posted on here really shows that he really appreciates the fans...but we also have to support him.

After he basically called out the fans for sitting on their hands at the 2010 KU game, he's really changed his tune. I think he's seen how our fans can really flip a game in their favor a la 2011 Ohio State, 2011 Michigan State, 2012 Wisconsin and now this one forcing NW to a silent count in their stadium.

I was at that 2010 KU game. BORING. But in defense of the fans, there just wasnt nothing to cheer for anyway. The team and crowd have to feed of each other and pick each other up.

• Fire 1

I was at that 2010 KU game. BORING. But in defense of the fans, there just wasnt nothing to cheer for anyway. The team and crowd have to feed of each other and pick each other up.

So was I and agree that it was incredibly boring, just pointing that out.

So was I and agree that it was incredibly boring, just pointing that out.

And If i recall, it was pretty chilly. I know it was a 6 pm game, and temp was probably low 30's at kickoff. Pretty chilly game too, so that probably had a lot to do with it combined with the overall situation.