The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

I'm still waiting for Landlord to tell me who I have to kill to get in the Pony Posse. I think that's how it works, isn't it?
Yea I think it works like highlander.

seriously we get ponies and swords. This club gets better by the second. Landlord I know I said I wanted in before but I really want in now.

• Fire 2

Army_Allen and wildman, I am announcing a new division of the Pony Posse - the Combat and Reconnaissance Bronies.

Congratulations, you two are the first elected to this new order. Sigs to come, and for everyone else as well. It's hard keeping up with demand! Don't go getting typhoid fever before I get you your supplies.

• Fire 3

Army_Allen and wildman, I am announcing a new division of the Pony Posse - the Combat and Reconnaissance Bronies.

Congratulations, you two are the first elected to this new order. Sigs to come, and for everyone else as well. It's hard keeping up with demand! Don't go getting typhoid fever before I get you your supplies.

sweet thanks :). If I can choose my brony name I was thinking The Walking Brony, Night of the Living Brony or Evil Brony and have zombie ponies. Because lets face it the pony posse is awesome. If the Mods try and delete us we'll just come back from the dead more awesome and intimidating then before muahahahaha lol.

• Fire 3

sweet thanks :). If I can choose my brony name I was thinking The Walking Brony, Night of the Living Brony or Evil Brony and have zombie ponies. Because lets face it the pony posse is awesome. If the Mods try and delete us we'll just come back from the dead more awesome and intimidating then before muahahahaha lol.

wildmanponysig.png

• Fire 5

Got some updates: first, check the original post if you're a member to see your name displayed in PONY GLOTY

Second, can any mods tell me why ip.boards isn't allowing my line breaks to space out in between signatures?

Third, introducing new members:

carlfense, aka Nabrolean Bronyparte

carlfenseponysig.png

hskerholic, aka u mad brony?

hskerholicponysig.png

byebyebigxii, aka brony wan kenobi

byebyebigxiisig.png

The rest of you, your sigs are in the making!

• Fire 5