The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

I think I want to apply for this.

I'm supposed to give a testimonial right?

I've been a member since Solich (I think, might have been early BC). I read often but don't post as much but I +1 quite a bit. I will pony bomb the sh!t out of a derp thread.

Thank you for considering my application. There may be more but I haven't had enough coffee to read all of the instructions.

Sir, all you would have had to say is, "I started the Clever Quips about Shawn Watson thread".

But he didn't. I did. And he's still not happy about it (according to his last PM to me about it some time ago, anyway).

macro's post just happened to be the one that I used to start the thread when I split it off whatever topic it was in originally and put it in the Shed.

I don't know what to believe in anymore...

I think I want to apply for this.

I'm supposed to give a testimonial right?

I've been a member since Solich (I think, might have been early BC). I read often but don't post as much but I +1 quite a bit. I will pony bomb the sh!t out of a derp thread.

Thank you for considering my application. There may be more but I haven't had enough coffee to read all of the instructions.

Sir, all you would have had to say is, "I started the Clever Quips about Shawn Watson thread".

But he didn't. I did. And he's still not happy about it (according to his last PM to me about it some time ago, anyway).

macro's post just happened to be the one that I used to start the thread when I split it off whatever topic it was in originally and put it in the Shed.

I don't know what to believe in anymore...

I have altered the thread in question to more accurately reflect its creation.

:facepalm:

You're a mod. Do something about this sh#t before it becomes "Husker Bro(ard)"

We have a certain amount of leniency in many things. However, if it becomes a problem, it'll get taken away. I think it's a fad. If it isn't... we'll deal with it.

im not sure how making sig's and having a pony posse could possibly cause any problems?

• Fire 3

:facepalm:

You're a mod. Do something about this sh#t before it becomes "Husker Bro(ard)"

We have a certain amount of leniency in many things. However, if it becomes a problem, it'll get taken away. I think it's a fad. If it isn't... we'll deal with it.

It isn't; it's definitely a preconceived plot to take the best posters and lower them down to the level of posting ponies after everything:

Example--me

memes,my,little,pony-d22334fd90829e1038f73be7ee56e3a2_h.jpg