The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

ANYONE ASKING TO JOIN THE PONY POSSE, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, I NEED THESE THREE THINGS FROM YOU

1. REASONS WHY I SHOULD LET YOU IN (TESTIMONIAL OF YOUR AWESOMENESS).

2. PONY POSSE NICKNAME REQUESTS

3. ANY SPECIFIC SIGNATURE REQUESTS (PONIES, COLOR SCHEME, ETC.)

If you keep posting upset about not being in the club it's probably because you haven't done one of these three things, and if you have, it's just been because a lot of people want in and I'm busy.

I want mine to have a blinking gif that says "Official Pony Posse Member"...also tons of colors to make it as obnoxious as possible.

ANYONE ASKING TO JOIN THE PONY POSSE, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, I NEED THESE THREE THINGS FROM YOU

If you keep posting upset about not being in the club it's probably because you haven't done one of these three things, and if you have, it's just been because a lot of people want in and I'm busy.

I want mine to have a blinking gif that says "Official Pony Posse Member"...also tons of colors to make it as obnoxious as possible.

Have you given me a nickname Bucky? I missed it if so, I'll check again.

• Fire 2

I want one that is martial arts themed. It would be awesome If you could do something with this: http://blackm3sh.deviantart.com/art/Apple-Karate-Club-210180204 If not I leave it to up to you.

I think I want to apply for this.

I'm supposed to give a testimonial right?

I've been a member since Solich (I think, might have been early BC). I read often but don't post as much but I +1 quite a bit. I will pony bomb the sh!t out of a derp thread.

Thank you for considering my application. There may be more but I haven't had enough coffee to read all of the instructions.

Sir, all you would have had to say is, "I started the Clever Quips about Shawn Watson thread".

But he didn't. I did. And he's still not happy about it (according to his last PM to me about it some time ago, anyway).

macro's post just happened to be the one that I used to start the thread when I split it off whatever topic it was in originally and put it in the Shed.

What!!!!!! Oh no you di'int!!

MY PM was unhappy bc/ you moved it off the main board. That's it Knapplc!!!! I thought we had reconciled but you are officially not invited to my birthday.

I assume the Pone Posse standard response to other posters that attack them personally is with magical friendship pony memes. That would be funny rather then an escalation. The pony phenomena has been going on in society for a while now so I don't see this as a short lived fad. I'd make a case for joining the posse but the ponies are just too...uhh...unmanly. Now that I understand their origin, I'm looking forward to pony entertainment- both for and against.

:lol:

Don Broleone would like The Godfather themed sig perferably something this tasteless

fXwbbAM8N0GNF8Szc2M1tA2.jpg

• Fire 1

I assume the Pone Posse standard response to other posters that attack them personally is with magical friendship pony memes. That would be funny rather then an escalation. The pony phenomena has been going on in society for a while now so I don't see this as a short lived fad. I'd make a case for joining the posse but the ponies are just too...uhh...unmanly. Now that I understand their origin, I'm looking forward to pony entertainment- both for and against.

There is nothing more manly, than purposely and openly acting UNmanly.

Pony up bitch. MLP-FIM.jpg

• Fire 4

There is nothing more manly, than purposely and openly acting UNmanly.

Pony up bitch. MLP-FIM.jpg

I see your point but I'm not sold on the pony posse agenda. I also can't see a reason to be anti-pony. I'd rather sit back, be an individualist, enjoy the ponies and the pony hunters and see how it all plays out. Good luck to the posse and please use the power of the ponies wisely.