Do We Still Have That "Silent Commit" From Spring/Summer?

No reason at this point to believe that Cochran is a silent commit. Da Skers was the one who spoke of the other silent commit this summer. He may be able to que us in as I am unaware of another one. Will say that the coaches were very certain that Bailey would be a Husker. Not worried about him anymore though, we have Stanton.

• 4 weeks later...

Drake Martinez. He is the silent commit.

I expect him to be a husker once his grades etc are all lined up, heard that is what may be slowing down the public verbal. I don't know if you would call him a silent but given the choice of Nebraska or SDSU it is rather easy

Dont know about that. South Dakota State University gave the skers a pretty game a few years back and likely again next year....

I expect him to be a husker once his grades etc are all lined up, heard that is what may be slowing down the public verbal. I don't know if you would call him a silent but given the choice of Nebraska or SDSU it is rather easy

Dont know about that. South Dakota State University gave the skers a pretty game a few years back and likely again next year....

San Diego State

San Diego State

I know