Who breaks out next year?

A little Zach Gregory anybody?? :D

Commit feelsgoodman...

Anyway, I'll be very, very excited to see all the changes on D. It really IS going to be radically different. We don't lose very much on offense, but a TON on D. It's gonna be a whole new look next year boys and girls. I can't wait to see what it looks like. It's going to be really fun to watch it be composed pretty much entirely of guys I remember us recruiting.

I really hope one of these young LB's becomes the next great one for NU...

And based on the personnel we're bringing in... Bo's GOT to be considering a switch or at least a lot more 3-4 coming in the future. Gregory is a prototype rush end, VV is the nose tackle, an overabundance of LB's...

I hope the young guns on D are taking notes this year because they will need to be ready from the first game. No waiting 7 or 8 games into the season for the tide to rise. On offense there won't be enough footballs on the field nor QB's to throw them to the plethora of wide receivers we will have. If a few of the young linemen like Whitaker, Thurston, and Stirrup come on strong this team will be a force to be reckoned with.

I will be first to say this.... Bo and the coaches. I think next year, will show who is a bust, and who is legit. I think most will be surprised, that Bo has a very good group under him! Coaches do their jobs, we will have a wonderful season next year. With the talent, there are no excuses. This year, injuries limited us defensively, but I am impressed to be where we are, with what we have. GBR!

I will be first to say this.... Bo and the coaches. I think next year, will show who is a bust, and who is legit. I think most will be surprised, that Bo has a very good group under him! Coaches do their jobs, we will have a wonderful season next year. With the talent, there are no excuses. This year, injuries limited us defensively, but I am impressed to be where we are, with what we have. GBR!

I never thought of this. Very good point. Continuity is a very key thing. Lots of turnover on the staff the last couple offseasons. Alot of bs going on with conference change and such. We're pretty fortunate to be as good as we've been.

i said taylor martinez half as a joke, but i was king of being serious. t-mart has improved every year he has been here and there is no reason to believe he is at his ceiling. our offense is going to be pretty special next year.

seriously, i would say zaire. too bad he got injured this year.

I can't believe no one said this yet - Corey Cooper!

We're losing both starting safeties.

So who are your starting safeties next year?

Cooper and Johnathan Rose?

I thought Rose said he wanted to be at corner and that he was promised a shot there.

I think it will be Harvey Jackson and Ciante Evans at safety. Cooper will challenge of course. They need to get Ciante playing every down instead of just nickel. So he either plays corner or safety. Safety has the greatest need IMO.... I kind of wonder if they should move Mo to safety too.