Who breaks out next year?

Santos/Turner/Janovich.

Bell is going to have a helluva a year, but I think he's in the same boat as Martinez & Abdullah. While we do expect improvement, we already know (to a degree) what we are going to get.

Hope Qvale, Pensick, Sirles, Thurston, Valentine, Randle, & Ankra all go to a whole different level too.

The Defense..... There seems to be a lot of young talent on that side of the ball (both sides actually)..... Moss, Valentine, Curry, Santos, Mitchell, C. Jackson, H. Jackson, and a lot of promising young talent that we haven't even seen yet.... I really do expect a big year from our defense in 2013, and our offense should be even better as well....Given the schedule, and talent, I think it is realistic to enter the B1G title game 12-0....Probably against a 12-0 Ohio St. team....

Who is going to challenge us in the Legends division? Michigan St.? Maybe. Michigan? I doubt it if Bellamy is who they plan to have at QB.... Should be a nice year....

Afalava (LB), Micheal Rose (LB), Jonathan Rose(S), Charles Jackson(CB), Vincent Valentine(DL) and Aaron Curry(DL) all have break out next year, thats if they get starting positions, which is highly possible for all of them. I would even say Chase Rome could break out and have a career setting year, with some time with the S&C coach.

Offense, its a tough decision. I think we will see Heard emerge as even a tougher runner than this year, and same could be said about Cross. WR wise Jordan Westerkamp. TE position maybe Jake Long & David Sutton.

I think OL will be an interesting development, as there are a lot of hungry kids that will be fighting for their rights to be on the field. Jake Cotton could be one of them, along with Givens Price and the "future star", Corey Whitaker.